Chapter 8

Vivian roughly pushed Marcus up, "You said you wouldn't hurt me... "

Marcus tried to catch his breath and climbed off her, but pulled her from the bed. He held her close and stroked her cheek, "I'm sorry, but you make me lose myself."

Both of their heads snapped to the door. Maxine had angry tears spilling down her cheeks, "Whore! Is that what you like Marcus? Someone that has been used?"

Vivian cackled, "Your no Virgin Mary yourself.."

Maxine sneered, "At least my mouth is.. "

Marcus turned to Vivian as Maxine continued her taught, "Yeah she's not all virgin, daddy liked that sweet mouth of hers..."

Marcus felt sick to his stomach. He noticed her locking down before his very eyes, "Shut up Maxine.,"

Maxine gasped, "Did you hear what I just said?"

Marcus turned to a sad Vivian and cupped her face, "Every word." And gently kissed Vivian on the lips.

Vivian smiled as she kissed him back.

The couple jumped as Maxine let out a yelp when they heard gun fire, "What was that?"

Vivian had worry written all over her face, "Rudy!!!"

Marcus tried to grab her but she bolted for the door, but paused where Maxine stood. She smirked and punched her sending her to the ground. Marcus stepped over her as he ran for Vivian.

Vivian frantically looked around the war zone, "Rudy!"

Rudy spotted her as he hid behind a column, "Get out!"

Marcus grabbed her from behind and pulled her as she fought against him. Vivian did a double take as she noticed Luciano's lead guy spotted them, "Oh shit Marcus."

He realized what she meant and pulled her out of the building. Vivian grabbed his hand as they ran. She pulled on carb door handles as they made their way down the street.

Marcus was irritated, "Boosting will take too long." With luck the last car door opened. She slid into the back seat and pulled his shocked face in with her and he closed the door. She laid back on the leather seat and pulled him on top of her. He was totally lost in her calm beautiful face, "What..?"

Vivian smiled, "Make it look real." He gasped as she pulled him into a kiss. He towered over her as he settled his entire body on top of hers. She moaned as he squeezed her backside and eased up her skirt.

They quieted their moaning as they heard footsteps running by, "Anything?"

"Nah, just some guy getting lucky. Double back!"

They looked to the side as they hear the footsteps getting lighter. Vivian tried to sit up, but Marcus push his lips on hers. As he kissed her he continued to hike up her dress. He chuckled against her neck, "No underwear?"

Vivian whispered in his ear, "Dress was too tight for them."

As his thumb stroked her inner thigh, his other flicked one of her nipples through her dress fabric.

Vivian tried to stay focused but couldn't through all of the sensation, "Marcus.. I can't.."

He moaned in her cleavage, "Just relax..."

Vivian slightly rolled her eyes as she started to ease into his seduction. She kept telling herself, "I'm in control.. I'm.. in... Oh.. that's nice.. wait!"

Marcus had somehow released himself during her moment of distraction. He gasped as he eased into her and stroked. Vivian whimpered as he broke her hymen. He growled as he thrusted, "Please tell me your on the pill.."

Vivian had her eyes closed as he kissed her neck, "One hundred percent.. not on birth control.."

His moans became louder as he continued to thrust. Vivian was getting closer to her first orgasim and gasped as she came. Marcus had planned on pulling out, but she caught him off guard and his own orgasim took control. Vivian shivered and bit her lip from his release. She felt torn, since she felt wonderful.