Chapter 19

Eight months later

Vivian smiled as Rudy opened his office door, "There's my girl. Look at you.. You have that glow."

Vivian threw up her hand, "No that's heart burn."Rudy chuckled as he watched her waddle and took a seat. He showed concern as she pressed her eyes closed, "You okay?"

Vivian's hand shook as she grasp the chair arm rest, "These fake contractions are killing me.. They don't want to quit."

His face showed shock, "Fuck Vie, your in labor!"

Vivian turned a pain stricken face to him, "What?!"

As she spoke her last word, Rudy's door exploded from the other side, knocking them both to the ground. Vivian's eyes were blurred and her ears rang as she noticed Rudy was unconscious. Her eyes cut to a towering Olivia as she laughed, "Hello trash."

Vivian's eyes widened before she knocked her out.

*************

Marcus and Rudy barged into Luciano's office. Maxine jumped from his lap, "What tha Hell?!"

Marcus yelled through pressed teeth, "Where is my wife!"

Luciano eased from his chair, "What are you talking about?"

Rudy calmly stepped forward, "Olivia took Vivian! Where are they?"

Luciano's face showed anger, "Shit!" He quickly grabbed his phone, "Claus, where is Olivia?.. What? Ah shit!"

Luciano's color drained as he turned to the men, "She's sunrising her. She.. took my first wife's car.."

Marcus charged to him and grabbed his collar, "Where?!"

Vivian was awake by a sharp labor pain. She heaved as she looked between her legs and noticed her water had just broke, "Oh fuuucckk!"

She turned to a cackling Olivia, "Oh did you piss yourself?"

Vivian growled at the woman but couldn't do anything since her hands were bound to the steering wheel.

Olivia leaned against her side of the car, "You said I was never going to kill your children, looks like this one is never going to see daylight."

Vivian heaved as she spit on her perfect makeup face.

Olivia held her eyes closed as she leaned back and pulled out Marcus's old handkerchief, "Yeah he let me keep this, something to remember him by.", and wiped her face.

Vivian rolled her eyes as she tried to think. She pressed her eyes and breathed frantically as another contraction came.

Olivia smirked, "Uh oh, that's about five minutes apart, better get moving. Vivian cut her eyes as she watched her strut to a forklift. She held in her gasp as the car lurched when Olivia moved it onto the car crusher. Vivian had another contraction and screamed out in pain.

Olivia proceeded over to the crusher controls, "Uh oh, looks like Prince Charming is here to save the day."

Luciano, Marcus, Rudy, and Maxine all stood waiting for her next move. She sneered at Luciano, "Really, did you have to bring your fuck toy?"

Maxine's worried expression looked into the car, "Please, take me instead.."

Olivia scoffed, "Please, no one would miss you."

Everyone turned to a laughing Vivian, "Your right, no one would."

Maxine's voice shook, "Stop it Vivian! Stop trying to protect me... Because... I don't and never did deserve your friendship.."

Vivian's lip quivered as she forced a smile, "Go away.. I .. never.. cared about any of you.."

Olivia was in shock, "My God this woman is something.."

Maxine cried out, "Stop it!"

Luciano held her back, "Olivia! Let her go!"

Marcus was trying to figure out Vivian's harsh words then it snapped as they echoed in his memory, "I can't stand to see my loved ones in pain.. I would rather die.." He stepped forward, "Olivia, let her go.. I'll leave with you. We will never come back.."

Olivia eased her hand down on the crusher, "Really?"

Marcus kept his yell from escaping, "Yes, just let her go, and we will leave."

Olivia stopped the car from crushing any further and smirked, "Tell her, what a terrible mistake she was."

Her fingers twirled on the lever as Marcus pushed out the words, "Vivian! You were the biggest mistake in my life!"

Vivian whimpered as the car pressed down making her sink. It stopped and she heard Olivia again, "Tell her more.."

Marcus heaved with emotional pain, "And that baby that you carry, I never wanted it.."

Vivian smiled at his words as he spoke them. She knew he meant the total opposite, "Yeah? Well.. your bad in bed..!"

Luciano couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Marcus smiled as tears eased out of his eyes. He took a step towards Olivia, "And when I don't watch you sleep, I can't stand how you wrinkle your brow and pout your lip."

Olivia scowled at him as he stepped closer, "Marcus! Stop!"

He growled as he lunged towards her. Maxine screamed as Olivia plunged the lever down. Vivian frantically tried to free her hands as Maxine ran to her, "Vie! I'm here! I'm here!"

Vivian cried as she eased down as low as she could while the car came down to where she couldn't be seen. Maxine frantically screamed and beat against the car. The crusher had stopped but she couldn't hear her, "Vie! Vie! Oh please dear God!"

Marcus had knocked out Olivia and Luciano had taken her into his possession. Marcus raised the crusher and searched for a way to pry out his wife and unborn child.