Chapter 9

Vivian slowly eased her head out of their hiding spot and sighed, "It's clear."

Marcus bit his lip and shook his head as he caught a glimpse of her "Big Mistake" tattoo, "Can we go back inside? I've really missed that ass cheek.

Vivian huffed as she pulled her dress back in place, "Marcus, it's been a pleasure, but I need to go find my boss."

He was shocked and angered as she turned and started to leave. Vivian cocked an eyebrow as she looked at his grasp, "Where do you think your going?"

"I told you, I need to find Rudy."

He pursed his lips, "You can't just leave after.."

Vivian chuckled, "What? Do you feel used?"

Marcus's expression saddened, "Well yeah.. Kind of.."

Her smile slowly left, "Feelings mutual."

He gasped both arms and roughly pulled her to him, "Why are you pushing me away?"

Vivian shook his hand away, "Just considered it enjoying each other's company.. Thanks for tha fuck..."

Marcus scoffed as he watched her head up the sidewalk. He growled as his protectiveness told him to follow her.

Vivian eased back into the destroyed ball room. She heard Marcus come in behind her, "He's gone."

As they turned to leave, they both stopped and held up their hands as Luciano spoke, "Hello Marcus. Ah, and the famous Vivian." He leaned close up to her face and whispered, "I've heard a lot about you.."

Marcus cut his eyes to her and noticed hers were rolling, "Hi Lou.. So fucking! Good to see you.."

Luciano chuckled and shook his finger at her, "They should have kept you in longer. Shame on you for stealing my favorite car.."

Vivian leaned forward and laughed, "That piece of shit.. Why in the hell does it matter?"

Luciano roared, "Sentimental!"

She couldn't contain her snicker, "You busted your first nut in that car didn't you..?"

Marcus leaned forward along with her and chuckled, "I can't believe you just said that! Oh shit... (Still laughing) he's going to fucking kill you."

Vivian cackled, "Uh huh.. you first.."

Luciano shook, "Shut the fuck up!"The couple both eased their laughter as they stood up straight. "You both are going to get it!"

Vivian's chuckle came to a slow close, "Go ahead, shoot us, but.."

Luciano's eye twitched, "What?"

She bit her lip in anticipation, "Wanna know what he told me about your wife?"

Luciano lower his gun a little as Marcus did a double take, "What?!"

Vivian shrugged, "Well.. If.."

"Tell me!"

Vivian continued to hold up her hands, "Well.. can I whisper it...? It's kinda... well... dirty.."

Marcus was fuming mad as she stepped to Luciano. He glared coldly as she looked at him with a smile and started to whisper in Luciano's ear. His brow wrinkled as Luciano's color drained as she spoke. He could catch little words every now and then. His eyes widened as Vivian held up he fist in front of Luciano's face and whispered loudly, "Really.. really up in there and then he..." the whispers continued.

Marcus gulped loudly as Luciano's face turned from shock to anger, "You're a sick fuck you know that...? Go to Hell.."

As he pressed his lips and squeezed the trigger, Vivian stomp the top of his foot with her high heel and bent his aiming hand into the air. Marcus ducked and charged, knocking him and Vivian to the ground.

Her ears were ringing as she pushed herself up. She quickly grabbed the gun and shot two of Luciano's men, only wounding them. Marcus had just finished knocking Luciano out, when Vivian grabbed his hand and they took off once again. Their feet hammered against the pavement as they ran back to the unlocked car from earlier. Vivian leaned down as she hot wired the car. As the car roared, Marcus shoved her to the passenger seat and floored the pedal. He smirked to her as she leaned back and sighed. Their sense of escape was short lived as the back window was shot out, shattering it. Vivian yelped as they heard another gunshot, it hit the radio making it come on while blaring Karen Carpenters, "Don't you remember you told me you love me baby's " chorus.

Marcus ducked as he drove and yelled over the radio, "What in the Hell did you tell him..?"

Vivian rolled her eyes as the chorus started to start again to the point, you can't understand what filth she is saying. She held up her fist again as she continued to explained to Marcus.

He finally released his frustration out on the radio, and punched it until it turned off. Marcus turned a shocked face, "How... where.... who... told you that..?"

Vivian looked away and shrugged, "High school.."