Chapter 18

Marcus gulped as he opened the penthouse bathroom door. Sitting on the other side of the bed was a silent Vivian. He walked over his half dressed body to her and looked down upon her. She could tell that he was nervous but didn't know why. She stood and caressed his face, "Why are you shaking?"

He gave a nervous chuckle, "I don't know."

Her worried eyes studied him, "Do you want to wait..?"

Marcus widened his eyes as he cupped her face, "No!.. I mean please no.. Do you..?"

She smiled and stood on her tipped toes and kissed him. He melted as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Marcus gently removed her veil and laid her gently on the bed. Vivian noticed that he had stopped to look at her, "What?"

He brushed his nose against her, "Are you sure your ready?"

Vivian bit her lip as her toes curled, "Yes.. I've missed you terribly."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

She looked at his lips then his eyes, "I wanted this to be special. I had planned on saving myself for this.."

Marcus could see pain in her eyes, "Vivian, I am sorry about taking advantage of you that night. I never meant to hurt you."

She leaned up and whispered against his lips, I know.."

He moaned into her opened mouth as he kissed her. She gasped as she felt him easily tear her thong away. They pressed their foreheads together as they both fought to get Marcus's dress slacks down. As soon as he felt it released, Marcus tried to contain his excitement and not hurt her. Surprisingly, Vivian whimpered as she bucked up to him, "Please.. I want you so bad.."

Marcus breathed heavily as he slid in and started to pound into her. She turned her head and pressed her eyes closed, "Oh.. Fuck.. yyyeeeahhh.."

His breath became quicker as he was getting closer, "Vivian, oh God.."

Vivian smiled at his words, "Don't stop!"

He held his breath as he felt her strong release and sighed as he found his, "Oh.. thank God.."

She chuckled as he collapsed on her chest, "Good job daddy.." Her eyes flew open as she realized she spilled her secret.

Marcus leaned his questionable face over hers, "What?"

She shyly smiled as she guided her hand to her lower abdomen and held it there, "Yours."

He smirked as tears came to his eyes, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Vivian sighed, "I wanted to make sure you married me out of love and not feeling trapped."

Marcus couldn't contain his happiness, "Vivian, I'm the one that trapped you. I loved you in the beginning."

"You wanted to be a daddy?"

He brushed his lips against her, "Oh yes ma'am. More than once.."

She giggled as he started to thrust into her for a second round, "So, you got your Suzi homemaker after all?"

Marcus pressed his eyes in pleasure, "Suzi ain't got shit on you."