Chapter 13

Marcus huffed as he looked at his watch, "Come on Vivian, I'm sure you look fine. Let me see it before I buy it."

Vivian bit her lip nervously and stepped out of the dressing room. Marcus did a double take from the floor. He studied her worried expression, "Well..?"

He leaned to look at the cashier then back to her. He pulled on his collar as he eased from his cushioned seat and pushed her back into the dressing room.

She gasped as his hands went straight to her breast and and squeezed, "Marcus! Easy.."

He pulled the rest of her to him and plunged his tongue between her lips. She smiled against his lips as he hiked up her new dress. He pulled away and glanced down at her undoing his dress slacks and pulled out his shaft. Marcus placed both hands on her back side and lifted her onto him. Vivian was amazed at the fact he could hold her up without any help as he slapped into her. Their eyes locked on each other as they grew close to a climax. She could tell he was about to moan and covered his mouth with hers as they spasmed together.

Marcus peeked out of the dressing room and saw that the coast was clear and eased back down into his seat. The cashier finished what she was doing and smiled to him, "Did it fit?"

Marcus blushed and smirked, "Perfectly. She'll wear it out of the store."

As Marcus paid for Vivian's new wardrobe, he heard an unwanted familiar voice, "Well.. Hello Marcus."

He slowly turned to Olivia. He then quickly cut his eyes back to Vivian then to her again. Olivia cut her eyes to a clueless Vivian, she studied the young beauty as she looked at necklaces, "Robbing the cradle aren't we?"

Marcus rolled his eyes and turned to walk to Vivian, but was held back by Olivia, "Don't you dare walk away from me!"

Vivian snapped her head to the raised voice and walked to Marcus, "Marcus, is everything alright?"

He shoved away her grasp and kept his eye on Olivia, "Everything is fine." He then caressed Vivian's face, "Ready?"

Vivian took his hand into hers and started to leave. Vivian paused as Olivia taunted her, "Marcus you have really lowered your standards, fucking that trash! You make me sick."

Marcus growled as he started to turn back to punish Olivia, but Vivian caressed his face, "Your not refined, but I don't care..." He smiled and swallowed a lump in his throat. They both closed their eyes as he leaned down and kissed Vivian on the forehead.

This infuriated Olivia as she thought, "He's in love with her! That trash stole him!" She shook as she watched Vivian smile and pulled him along like a love sick puppy. The girl named Vivian was about to meet her maker.

As Olivia shoved the front door open, she paused as she heard moaning coming from Luciano's office. She slowly eased the door open to find him banging his new young assistant Maxine, "God your perfect!"

Maxine leaned back and sighed as they both came. Olivia flung open the door, "You piece of shit! You fuck other women, but I fuck one man and I'm a slut?"

Luciano and Maxine scrambled to fix their clothes, "Leave her out of this.. I came on to her.."

Olivia stepped in front of the young girl, "Get out of my house.."

Maxine whimpered as she walked out. Her heart was broken that he didn't stop her. She couldn't help him coming on to her with the complements, he even said her ears were perfect.

Marcus peeked over his hand and smiled, "Full house..  Take off ... Hmm.."

Vivian smirked as she leaned against her hand, "Come on now.. "

"How about your panties?"

She bit her lip and cut her eyes to him. She eased off of her chair and stood in front of him, "You do it."

Marcus nervously shook his head and exhaled as he hooked them with his finger and eased them down.

Vivian smiled as she cocked an eyebrow, "Now what?"

Marcus bit his lip as he took in the view of her, "Hhhmm.. I've got some ideas."

"