Chapter 11

Marcus stared at the ceiling thinking about what sh had said, "Should I let her go? No! She's too young, she'll be dead soon if she keeps living this life. Save her whether she likes it or not."

A smile spread across his face as he heard her sing, "Don't you remember you told me you love me baby.." while in the bathroom.

He eased the door open to find her soaking in the clawfoot tub, "Song stuck in your head?"

Vivian glared up at him, "More like burned into it."

He placed one foot in the suds as she leaned forward and let him sit behind her. He pulled her back on his chest and sighed, "I know you think I'm just using you, but I swear I'm not trying to hurt you. Your like a drug I can't give up."

"I could leave, make sure you never saw me again."

He leaned his head back, "No I would find you."

Vivian growled as she spun around and straddled him. Marcus bit his lip as he noticed suds easing down her perfect chest, "You are you most difficult man to understand. What are you in love with me and afraid to say it?"

His eyes eased up to her angry cute face, "I.. I'm obsessed with you.."

She rolled her eyes while trying to keep tears held back, "Fuck you.."

Marcus tried to stop her from leaving the tub, but feel short. He eased out after her, "Why are you crying?"

"I'm not!" She then thought to herself as she wrapped a towel around her, "Why would he love you? You are everything he doesn't want."

Marcus eased to her as he placed a towel around his waste,"Why are you so upset?"

Vivian had tears coming down her cheeks, "I'm everything you don't want on need, but you have no problem with using me. Your hurting me."

He swallowed a lump in his throat and stroked her cheek, "I'm not trying to."

"Then let me go.."

He felt jealousy as he thought about someone else having her. Or her going back home to a father that assaulted her, he planned on killing him later anyway. His predator look returned as he scooped her up bridal style and carried her to his bed. She gasped as he threw her on the bed and pulled her towel away. Vivian bit her lip and leaned her head down as she watched him kiss her chest. He smirked at her whimper as he leaned up and kissed her. Marcus was lost in the softness of her skin as he pulled his towel away. He moaned as he grasped her hip and thrusted into her. In his mind he was saving her, even though he wasn't sure if she was the one, he was desperate to make her his.

Vivian cried as he slammed into her, "Oh God! What are... Ohh.. mmm.."

Marcus's face was strained as he thrusted and pulled her legs up to get deeper, "Mine.. I'm making you mine.."
Vivian had confused tears as she listened to him, "You're not refined, I don't care. You say your not motherly, but I know you will be.. You say your not delicate, but I will treat you like it.. Mine!"

She gasped at her first orgasim as he continued to thrust into her, "Marcus.. don't... I like you too much to hate you.,"

He smirked down to her, "Well.. I'm falling in love with you, and I'm going to make you love me."

Vivian pressed her eyes as a larger orgasim built. Marcus thrusted faster as his release was coming close, "Ooohhh.. yyyyyeaahh.., he gasped as his groin spasmed inside her sending her over the edge. Vivian moaned along with him.

He lightly kissed her shoulder as he curled up next to her. He loved her, he never told anyone that before. Now keeping her safe from herself was going to be a life long challenge.