Chapter 20

Marcus sat and rocked his perfect son. He was in a daze as he worried about his mother. His eyes pressed as he was thrown back to her rescue.

*********

Marcus's eyes squinted every time the jaws of life would press into the steel car. Vivian could be heard screaming. Maxine had reached her little hand in and held Vivian's, "Vie? Is it the contractions or the jaws?"

Vivian heaved as she looked at her leg. A piece of metal had plunged through her calf, "The contractions! Don't stop, just get me out of here please!"

Maxine nodded for the men to continue. Vivian held her breath as they pried open the top. Marcus pressed his teeth as he saw what state she was in. Vivian just smiled a lazy smile, "What took you so long?"

Rudy patted her hand, "I'm sorry to do this." Vivian lips quivered and nodded as he place the tool close to her leg and pressed the hydraulic teeth closed. She tried to hold back her scream but it was useless.

Marcus couldn't take it as he looked to Rudy, "Stop!"

His face then snapped to Vivian's as she screamed, "No! Don't!"

Rudy pressed harder and the steel finally snapped. Marcus quickly reached in and pull her to safety. Maxine cried tears of joy as he ran to a waiting car and headed to the hospital.

An hour later Alonso (Allen) Desserio was born, healthy and perfect. His mother had yet to see him, or hold him. She was in emergency surgery for her leg.

Marcus continued to sit in a daze until a nurse came up behind him and patted him on the shoulder, "Vivian is out of recovery. I'm sure she would like to met her son."

Marcus pressed his eyes closed with relief.

Vivian's eyes slowly closed and opened, she reached down to her flat abdomen and realized something was missing. She started to hyperventilate until Marcus and the nurse rolled in her son. Vivian didn't speak, she just helplessly reached with pleading eyes. Marcus eased the baby out and placed him safely in her arms. Vivian's cried as she exhaled the breath she was holding. She couldn't believe how quickly she could fall in love with something.

She smiled to Marcus, "He looks just like you."

Marcus eased to her and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek, "Don't ever scare me like that again."

She bit her lip, "Which part?"

He held back tears as he stroked her cheek, "All of it?"

*****************
Eighteen Months Later

*****************Eighteen Months Later

"Allen... I'm going to get you.."

Allen stomped his foot on the pool edge, "No!" He pouted and crossed his arms.

Vivian placed her hands on her hips, "You asked to come out here mister, now swim with me!"

Allen smirked as he stepped out of her grasp. Vivian bit her lip as Marcus eased up to his un expecting son and grabbed him. Allen squealed, "No Daddy!"

Marcus smiled at Vivian as he handed him to his beautiful mother. Allen pouted, turned and smacked his daddies hand, "My mommy!"

Marcus cocked an eyebrow and sat on a close recliner as he watched them play.  He felt lust growing as he thought about Vivian being pregnant with another child. He wondered if he could trick her into it.

After lunch, Vivian laid beside the pool as Allen took his afternoon nap. Her eyes eased open as she noticed a shadow looming over her, "Marcus? What are you doing?"

He bit his lip and offered her his hand. She smiled a curious smile as he lead her to the almost finished guest cottage. Vivian's eyes scanned around, but was lost in the reason he brought her here. As she turned around to face him, Marcus pressed his lips to her as he eased off the sides of her bathing suit.

She spoke against his lips as he undid his dress slacks, "Do you have protection?"

Marcus spun her around and leaned her forward over the granite countertop, "Ill pull out.."

Vivian smirked over her shoulder, "When have I heard that before?"

They both moaned as he slid into her. He couldn't go fast enough, but spoke as he watched her backside bounce off of his thrust, "Do you want me to pull out?"

Vivian leaned forward and moaned, "That's not fair to ask if I haven't cummed yet.."

Marcus chuckled against her ear sending a wave of goosebumps all over her skin, "I want you so bad. Don't make me stop.."

She purred as he grasped one of her breast while wrapping his arm around her waist, "Mmmm.. Don't stop.."

Marcus's mouth fell open as he thrusted harder. He felt her breathing become more labored as her pressure broke. Marcus leaned back his head as his groin jerked with ecstasy. He held her as he supported her legs, "I love you."

Vivian smiled with her eyes closed, "I love you too."

****************

28 sad years later

Vivian heaved as she ran to her two helpless daughters. She didn't think, she just breathed. She roared as she hit Lilly like a linebacker in a football game. Just as the car was about to hit her, she smiled and closed her eyes thinking, "Mama's got you.. Mama's got you.."

***********

If you have read this story first, please read the sequel called "The Untouchable"

The end