Feild trip

You Pov

As me and my team take turns on being teacher and raising cinder and my wives help a bit I just gained 4 new students who are transfer and my friends know who they are we just need to wait at the right time to strike them still it has been awkward because I'm a teacher and my 4 students are my wives but it was nearly time for the dance and I asked Weiss for a dress.

Weiss: so tell me why you want me to make you a dress?

You: since jaune and I made a deal I would wear a dress with him and I don't go back on my word.

Weiss: that's very sweet but I should also tell you this my sister is coming when the torment starts so since she's the only family member I trust I think we should tell her that we are married.

You ok.

Weiss: wait what.

You: well you are my wife and I would love to know more about my wife's family.

Weiss: well I'm nearly done with the dress oh and who's babysitting cinder.

You: oh that would be Alfie since he's not a dancer and he doesn't want to get a date because he has a girlfriend from another planet.

Weiss: well I'm about done I will see you at the dance.

At the dance I saw sun talking to Neptune.

You: hey sun who's this.

Sun: oh this is Neptune Neptune this is Y/n he's the famous hero with the watch and also a teacher with 4 wives.

Neptune: cool nice to meet you and was he joking about the 4 wives.

You: no and I have a daughter.

Neptune: sun your friend is awesome but still one question why was he wearing a dress.

Sun: do not know.

As I saw jaune and his team about to shake a move I saw someone on the a big figure with a beard I followed him and I never thought he would be here.

You: vilgax

Vilgax: L/n at last we meet again so I see you met Annie a troublemaker yes but she is stronger than you.

You: you really think that your plan would work I've kicked your butt since I was 10.

Vilgax: well I guess you should also meet Annie mentor.

You: eon!

Eon: yes ahh I remember that dress Weiss made it for us but still I'm going to make you me no matter what.

You: yeah we'll see about that it's hero time.

Gax: whoa I just look like vilgax maby I should be called squids.

Eon: no you called that alien gax.

Gax: well I'm still going to kick your butt.

As I was fighting Eon he escaped along with vilgax when some atlas soldiers came in.

Timeskip.

Ironwood: ozpin mind telling me who this is.

Ozpin: his name is Y/n he is not from here but he is a married man and has a daughter and 2 people from his world.

As I told ozpin and ironwood about vilgax and eon they asked me who they are.

You: vilgax is a very dangerous enemy of mine he wanted to steal the omnitrix and didn't care what happened to innocents except his own people and eon he is basically me from a bad future and he keeps on trying to make me him.