Not just a huntsman( slso called take)

You Pov

I was running as diamondhead training to stop Blake, and Yang from killing Adam look I know I want to kill him after what he did to my dragon, and kitten, but I'm still a super hero not just a huntsman he has to face his crimes in a court of law, and he must know that there is more out in the universe not just humans, but more aliens out there I almost saw them about to kill him, but luckily I saved him.

Blake and Yang: Y/n!

I put Adam in cuffs thank you Rook for the cuffs.

Adam: you humans ruin everything just kill me!

Diamondhead: No! There is more out there in the universe you will pay for your crimes, and see humans, and Faunus can live in peace just look at me, and Blake I love her with all my heart, and she loves a little girl who is human, and is her daughter. I know you might hate me since I do know your past, but if you want the Faunus to be treated right let us save the world, and I'll call an old friend to give this planet advancements.

Adam: what the hell are you talk-?!

I then punched him knocking him out.

Blake: Y/n we had him!

You: I know you did, but I didn't want you to take his life!

Yang: do you know what he did to me, and Blake.

You: yes I know, but he had to face the court of law!

Blake: I-.

You: I'm not just a huntsman ok I am also a super hero I have codes I follow you have to understand that!

I then got a call from Will.

You: what is it?

Will: Y/n we need you to get here, and be big.

You: wait is it Godzilla Grimm.

Will: I don't think that's it's name, but yep.

You: ok I'll-Arrrrrrg!

I felt something inside me trying to take over me.

Ghostfreak in your body: I told you L/n I would take your body now let me in.

You: no! Arrrg! Blake, Yang get to the others hurry! Ahhhhhhh!

I was moving left and right trying to get control of my body, but I was in my brain with ghostfreak looking like me, but I'm a dark purple hoodie.

Ghostfreak human: Y/n I'm gonna take over your body, so I can please Salem.

You: for 9 years I've won, and I'm still gonna win you won't win this.

Ghostfreak human: fine how about we play a game?