One will Death(plus volome 4)

You Pov

When it was the morning I went to rewatch rwby on VRV but it was gone even chibi I went to look at funny comics it was gone everything is gone so I just snapped mentally and said this.Ok I just cannot take it any more I went to ozpin office and told him who are the traitors are at class I watched as Emerald and Mercury get arrested but Annie and Neo weren't there I went outside expressing my anger.

You: son of a bitch!

Ruby: Y/n what happened why are our friends going to prison?

You: because they weren't our friends they played you like fools!

Weiss: you don't know that!

You: yes I do I've been keeping this secret for a long time not only I'm not from this world but this all of this is just a tv show!

Yang: then where is the proof!

You: I can't!

Blake: why not!

You: it's because it's gone all gone everything all gone and I failed as a father and a husband is because now that everyone I love will get hurt is because of me!

I started to cry Team JNPR, sun and the whole school came even cinder shit I wished she didn't see me like this then I then my eyes widened open to see a blade through my chest and the person who stabbed me was Annie.

Annie: like I said before I said I will hurt those you love.

In my last sound I heard was that Alfie and Yang tried to attack Annie she knocked Alf out and cut Yangs arm off and went to kill ozpin everyone was shocked and upset Ari tried covering cinder's eyes but she saw it all and my wives all started to cry but at least one good thing happened ruby used her silver eyes now I lay on the floor blood on my hands but I lay down with a smile knowing Salem will be defeated then I close my eyes and see nothing but darkness.

You: so this is the afterlife well I don't care let there be light.

Scare: *evil scary lather*

I then wake up in my room with the last model of the omnitrix good old white and F/c I went downstairs and saw my.

Dad: hey son you're awake good Ari just called said he needs to speak with you an- whoa you haven't given me a hug like this in a while.

You: sorry just had a bad dream.

Dad: well Ari and Alfie are waiting for you at downtown.

You: ok see you later. * goes XLR8 *

Ok this is to good to be true before I turned to XLR8 I felt something els in my pocket it was my wedding ring it had the color of team Rwby and in my phone a picture of my wedding day I went to see my friends and they were waiting.

Alfie: hey what took you so long and what's with that ring?

You: wait you don't remember my wedding.

Ari: wait what.

Alfie: why weren't we invited?

You: you wear Alfie you were my best man and Ari you got me married with team Rwby.

Alfie: dude that is just a show on rooster teeth you must have had some weird dream.

You: no it was real I had a daughter cinder well adopted and I was stabbed but I'm telling the truth.

Ari: dude your acting crazy it's like you've seen a ghost.

Those words echoed into my ears repeatedly