Going to Blake

You Pov

I woke up on a boat then a man with a trey walked up to me.

You: what happened.

Captain: easy there you was stranded in the water so I picked you up also here's some food.

You: thanks.

Captain: also you were naked so we also gave you clothes.

You: thank you is their any way I can repay you.

Captain: just rest and get some eats.

I then realized when he said naked I checked if my stuff was ok but they were somehow beside me so I got dressed and picked up a sword.

Captain: you like it.

You: sorry it's nice just reminds of a friend.

Captain: you can have it.

You: no it's fine you don't need to give.

Captain: it's ok it was mine I wanted to be a huntsman but wanted to travel the seas so take it and maybe go talk to people.

I grabbed the sword which looked like a sword but with a fork so I got outside then all of a sudden a grimm showed and then I realized what boat I'm on so I helped the huntsman who needed the help but also had a mask on just to wait for the right time so I helped them and thank god I had a bit of huntsman and plumber training so I went the captain and gave his weapon back.

Captain: no you keep it.

You: look this weapon is cool and all but it's not me plus I just found old friends.

I walked up to sun when he made that journey to the West joke.

You: sheesh sun it's cool that you kept your promise but don't get that close since that is my wife.

Blake and Sun: Y/n!

They hugged me and Blake started kissing my face and started to tear up.

Blake: just don't leave me again.

You: yeah I promise.

I had then arrived at the place I wanted to visit.

You: wow lot smaller then I thought.

Sun: and very busy.

We went to Blake's house and I met her parents.

Ghria: so you are Y/n on the papers it said you died.

You: well crazy story I did die went to my planet things were weird and I did something I had no idea how it worked but I came back to life but I lost the omnitrix now we have no way to stop the big threat.

Blake: you gave it your best shot though.

Then the doorbell rang and I know who it was I hid a bit when they left I exploded why I hid from them after a little while then they left I told Blake and her parents about what's going to happen so we waited a little while I was then punching a bag till I saw sun hurt then we decided we need an army.

You: ok guys we need an army.

Sun: yeah.

Blake: no look you died I don't want that to happen to you again.

You: Blake I don't know what it felt like after that die but we still have to try.

You: good to have that again.

I had started to work on some upgrades thanks to some parts yeah I know how to engineer it was taught at plumber academy things went normal sun and Blake tried to get an army but failed till after till we saw the fang enter the house.

You: kind of wish I had that sailors weapon still.

Blake: you stay.

You: but I.

Blake: stay it's to dangerous.

Blake and Sun had went in look I know Adam isn't here but still I have to be safe I saw fire rise then I saw an omnitrix with a note saying keep doing the right thing.

You: Ok so I can stop the fire with fusion?

GoopR8: this could work.

I had started running and clearing the fires and saw Ilia shock him then we all went outside then Blake gave her great speech but it had a bit more

Blake: most Faunus are bullied at beacon but one human showed them that we are like humans and the humans like Faunus and I am proud to say I married a human.

I felt a tear in my eye then Ilia joined so this is going to be a long training.

You: you thought the author would let me sing be a man but nope he got you and plus this is just a what if story next will be Yang.