Darkstar

You Pov

As I was walking around the hallway I saw a lot of female and some male students all crowded I went to see what the problem was but I failed to see what the crowd was about it seems that the student left all I could see he was blond and was a transfer because he was in a different school uniform then I saw Weiss.

You: hey Weiss what was that all about.

Weiss: you don't know about the new medical student.

You: wait beacon has medical students.

Weiss: yeah people who train to help huntsman on missions they do training but don't have weapons like the teams they have just guns also the medical student is new I know is his name it's Michale Morningstar.

You: Michale Morningstar and how do you know his name?

Weiss: uhh the crowds.

You: yeah ok call me or my team if you find him.

Weiss Pov

As Y/n left to his class to teach I was walking around and I accidentally bumped into Michale .

Michale: oh sorry Weiss right I'm Michale.

Weiss: umm yeah hi I'm sorry.

I was embarrassed every girl was staring at me with rage in their eyes.

Michale: so how about we get some coffee later.

Weiss: uh yeah sure.

Michale: great see you later then.

Did he ask me out on a date well nah it's just a getting to know each other.

Time skip still Weiss Pov

As I got ready to meet Michale he sent me the location I got their and it was an abandoned warehouse.

Michale: hello Weiss I know I asked to meet you at a coffee shop but I want to know you more.

He was getting close to me like he was going to kiss me.

Weiss: I'm sorry but I'm married and I'm a mother.

Michale: then who is your husband.

Weiss: his name is Y/n L/n.

Michale: L/n!

You: yeah and it's good to see you to darkstar.

I saw Y/n and he ran at Michale and started fighting him.

You Pov

You: you son of a bitch you tried to do this to my sister and now my wife you are so lucky that I can't kill you.

As we were fighting we somehow got to beacon most of the girls were mad

Girl 1 : stop beating the beautiful man!

Girl 2: yeah!

Ozpin: professor L/n stop beating up a student!

You: no this guy is an ugly man!

Girl 3: lies!

I was still beating him up and my team were supporting me.

Alfie: kick that ugly man straight to hell!

Blake: why do you hate that guy and call him ugly.

Ari: he is a villain that goes for beautiful woman for power but we saved them and he had a mask and ugly when he has no power and he goes golden when he has a lot of power.

Darkstar: that's it I'm using full power!

Darkstar used his full power ang goes golden.

You: oh it's my turn

Darkstar blasted me but I took all his power then shot it till he goes ugly and I did and everyone saw his true face and I punched in the face again for pleasure.

You: hey Weiss thanks for telling me about darkstar asking you out but now this guy is getting to dangerous so I made a call and he will never bother us again.