100 news( with a chibi)

Hello my name is Wargeg I had waited to this chapter to tell you something big that I plan to do an original volume yes once Rwby is finished I'm going to finish the series and do my original volume and believe me it's going to shock you like a random point in the story but for some laughs here is a chibi.

Batman: so what's your story kid.

You: boy it is a crazy one. I was a big celebrity on my earth and then somehow went to the world of Rwby.

Superman: wait what is that?

Batman: it's basically a school training teens who want to be huntsman fight creatures of Grimm and 4 students are but into a team-. You know what just watch here's a link on YouTube.

You: well anyway when I got there it was the best day of my life I could save the characters who die and be a hero but I did screw a few things up like marrying team Rwby and turning a super villain I hate to a child then I became her dad and so much more crazy stuff. Wow this cafe is nice now with the cool metal from black panther. Welp I'm going nice meeting you Bruce and Clark also Batman jaune loves your comics.

Y/n then leaves.

Superman: how did he know our-?

Batman: I dunno he said something about comics.

Superman: also how do you know about this Rwby stuff anyway?

Batman: because I'm Batman! Also flash talks about it a lot.