What they did

No Pov

Everyone had seen Y/n leave remnant and his two friends that have known him for years all say.

Alfie and Ari: we could've gone home this entire time!

Jaune: dude seriously.

Alfie: he's gone home to his family ok we could take the portal back to earth, and drag Y/n back here, but.

Ari: teleportation spells make me weak, and if the distance is to far I could lose my magic, or a limb.

Everyone had left to go think Ruby went to see about the mentorship then Oscar leaves because poor boy was stressed out so everyone went to find him as Ari, and Alfie were looking for Oscar they had a talk.

Ari: Alfie you think we are doing the right thing?

Alfie: what?

Ari: do you think us coming to remnant was good?

Alfie: I.... I really don't know.

Ari: like yeah we had some good times like the Y/n's wedding, finding people we want to see so bad, but we brought Vilgax, and Annie to this world's mess.

Alfie: Ari I've spent time in prison, the null void, and nearly got killed plenty of times, but when I watched this show it was alright I wasn't really a big fan, but I did enjoy watching it, it's just things are becoming different for us like we've kept some of the biggest secrets in the world.

Ari: yeah I guess you're right, but what if we didn't come here what would happen?

Alfie: I don't know for us, but Y/n Knew what would happen to every character on the show, and he did his best to help look if I didn't join you guys I wouldn't get to do this amazing journey with the two people who I call my brothers.

Ari: thanks Alf I needed that.

Alfie: no problem.

As everyone looked around for Oscar they found him, but later they thought of a plan to steal an Atlas airship, and then they fought a giant robot, but then two faces showed up a blue furry alien, and a heatblast.

Weiss: Y/n?

Will: not exactly.

Ari: wait Will is that you?

Will: long time no see.

Rook: do not forget I am here too.

Alfie: Rook!

Ruby: then that means Y/n is here?

Will: yeah he went to help some people called Blake, and Yang.

Ari: well then let's have a celebration when we take this thing down.