Kai

You Pov
On earth

Spanner: look Y/n I know you love Kai-.

You: I know he's great right you're from the future tell me do I ever marry him?

Spanner: no Y/n you don't.

You: what.

Spanner: look if you marry him I won't be born.

You: what are you related to me or?

Spanner: no no no! Look someone sweet kind a bit of a weapon freak and loves cookies will be your wife ok it's just you will really be happy.

You: ok.

Spanner: till we meet again.

I walk over to my friends giving high fives to my boyfriend.

You: hey Kai.

Kai: yeah babe.

You: I'm breaking up with you. Goodbye.

End of flashback and I am having a good time with my family.

You: hey ruby.

Ruby: yeah?

You: have you ever got this feeling that our kid from the future made us leave the person we were in a relationship with before just because they were making sure that we got married.

Ruby: no why?

You: just had that random thought.

???: Y/n M/n L/n you heartless jerk!

You: that voice please Oum not him.

I turned around to see kai

You: hey Kai long time no see.

Kai: I can't believe you asked for my help and when I said no you just took me to another planet!

You: hey hey I didn't send you to another planet ok let's just calm down and sort this out ok.

Kai: oh no you little jerk you think you can take some guy who's on a trip to Africa and then send him into another planet this is not ok!

Cinder: daddy who is this man?

You: cinder why.

I then was being chased by an angry ex boyfriend.

Yang: wait who is this guy?

Alfie: one of Y/n ex's way he dumped him was just to harsh.

Ari: really harsh first they were madly in love then after a crazy thing with spanner Y/n dumped him.

Ren: wait who's spanner.

Alfie: a girl from the future don't know who she really is though Y/n had a theory that it's his kid from the future so me and Ari placed a bet I saying she wasn't his kid.

Ari: we still have years to wait.

You: look let me explain spanner said I have to marry someone else well she did do a good thing not spilling to much but please don't kill me!

Kai: you are still dead!

Then after that Kai disappeared.

Nora: what just happened!

Summer Pov

I had saved Kai because he would have died on his plane because of a crash since he needed to be alive for helping finding a new source of water that cured a sickness.

Paradox: that was a bit mean to your father.

Summer: well it was funny.

Paradox: well your father will never know.

Later after the time war where everyone discovers Summer is Spanner.

Ari: you owe me 20 lien.