How it staredted

This story will be told by Y/n 10 thousand telling his kids the story how he became a hero your kids are snow L/n named after Snow White she has white hair and blue eyes and she is 7 her mother Weiss, Kenny L/n he is Faunus and has cat ears and he has brown hair and gold eyes and he is 6 his mother Blake,ying named after a joke Y/n and Yang thought of when they said it's Ying and his mother Yang he has blond hair and brown eyes age 5 mother yang, summer named after her grandmother black hair with red white tips and silver and e/c eyes she is 3 her mother ruby.

You: ok kids I'm going to be gone tomorrow for a week but in the meantime I'm going to tell you a story.

Snow: is it the story how you went to beacon.

You: no something life changing.

Summer: meeting our moms.

Ying: same story dweeb.

You: hey no names and no it's the story on how I first found the omnitrix.

It was the first day of school which I thought it would be the worst I went to my new class room and then met Your uncle Ari

Kenny: did you start at friends.

Well no I thought of him as guy a nobody but once we finished lunch we went outside and meteor crashed I was to curious and disobeyed the teacher I went to see what it was.

You: a watch what's a watch doing in outer space?

I went to grab it but ari got me off guard

Ari : what are you doing?

I accidentally tripped and the watch just stuck on to me we were freaking out trying to get it off till I accidentally hit a button.

You: whoa it has a picture of a guy on it I'm a press it.

Ari: don't press it.

I pressed it and I went heatblast for the very first time we were freaking out more I was on fire we tried doing stop drop and roll but I stoped and relaxed and chilled out I was testing it out and I accidentally set my school on fire.

Heatblastst: oh crud oh crud I'm stuck as a fire alien forever and you know what I did.

Ari: hey chill just calm down maybe it will power down right.

Heatblast: I hope

We waited for 15 minuets and the fie was gone and as we waited we got to know each other.

You: hey I'm me again.

Ari: ok a powerful watch from space is stuck on your wrist that can turn you into aliens you know what that means.

You: yeah.

Me and ari: we will be super hero's

Ari: but we got to keep this a secret.

You: ok but I'm going to mess with it more find a way to learn how it works.

We swore to never tell anyone about this huge discovery until we learned how to use it right but we were still terrible using after Animo appeared it our teacher quit and we had a new teacher who discovered our secret but he actually taught me how to use it right till we found out he was a plumber.

You: oh seems like the kids fell asleep except one.

Summer: can we have an omnitrix dad.

You: sure only seems fair that cinder got one but with her favorite color so I will try and get you one on your tenth birthdays but keep it a secret from your siblings.

Summer: ok.

You: well catch some sleep and I may tell you more story's about my time when I was a kid