Other world B

Blake Pov

I fell but luckily I caught a tree.

Blake: whoa is this vale why does it have a lot of lights?

I started to see a dragon like monster arrive and a man in a samurai outfit jumping off a rooftop.

Monster: L/n your dead what you did to me!

You: Alfie what I did to you was an accident.

Alfie: then you are dead ninjas attack!

Blake: wait samurais and ninjas best day ever!

Ari: Y/n I give you the legendary katana.

You: ok time for the real fight. In dragon tongue( I use the might blade to turn into the F/c dragon!)

Alfie: I should be able to turn into a perfect dragon not you!

You: the blade made you go evil my old friend you never said it right..

The two clash where I ask Ari what is going on.

Ari: the two were once best friends till Y/n attained the dragon blade the blade turns him into a dragon and he can shoot elemental fire. You seem familiar.

Alfie: vilgax would be pleased if I give him the blade and I'll return human.

You: that's not how it works he's using you.

Vilgax: he is right I can cure him L/n all you have to do is give me the blade and he will be human again.

You: you promise.

Vilgax: yes.

You: well first rule when I met you is never make a deal.

He transformed into a human and break the sword into 10 weapons based of 10 elements and one of them is heart why?

Alfie: I am human again.

You: azimuth said that if I destroy the blade it could reverse the curse I brought on you.

Alfie: thank you my friend now I can use my old powers again.

He then turned to metal and Ari used magic and vilgax left.

You: Blake why are you here you are supposed to be looking after our daughter with the others.

Me: I'm actually here we were just getting dinner for tonight.

Blake: believe me it's a long story.

???: don't worry it won't take long because your husband messed up the dimensions.

Yang: hey Blake.

???: now let's go get your friends.

Other you Pov

You: wow that was weird but she helped a little bit with our problem now let's go home and I'll cook.

Blake: hey it's my turn we're having ramen with fish.

Blake: were you listing.

You: oh no random memories.