The father

You Pov

Ruby: oh yeah we get a mission together.

You: yeah Ozpin wants us to protect someone don't know who but we should always protect the people no matter who they are.

Ozpin: ah teams Rwby and F/laa this is father frank the white fang are trying to kill him so he needs protecting.

You: nope.

I leave.

Alfie pov

Blake: what was that about.

Alfie: uhh when we were on our world once Y/n identity was revealed it gave him fame and a bit of hate.

Ari: but one thing he truly hated about it.

Alfie: when one day Y/n was at his house reading till he saw a crowd of religious groups saying he is the spawn of the devil his mother tried to deal with it but one guy went to far and nearly killed her because he said she gave birth to the devil Y/n was so angry he scared everyone away but he grabbed the guy who nearly killed her and he went heatblast and was going to slowly burn him but he cared about his mother to much so he took her to the hospital and the man who nearly killed her went to prison and was killed by other inmates even though they hated us they had some limits.

Frank: let me talk to him.

You Pov
I was in the music room and playing the piano thanks to my semblance I can play it like everyone was in heven.

Frank: so this is where you are my son.

You: what do you want?

Frank: to say I'm sorry for what happened.

You: that was years ago I got over it.

Frank: no you didn't. You play really well.

You: thanks.

Frank: can I give it a shot.

You: sure.

You: say this to anyone Blake I'll but zwie on your lap.

Blake: you wouldn't.

You: try me.

Blake: ok I'm going to leave.

Frank: wait hold on I think I forgot something at the church.

You: I'll take you there maybe a nice place to get something to eat maybe close.

We went to the church frank went inside and Blake came along since she liked the cafe close by till we heard gun shots.

You: let's go.

We went inside to see a kid who looks like he's in middle school pointing a gun at frank and a wanted man Leo telling the kid to shoot.

Leo: come on kid shoot him if you want to stop humans you have to shoot him.

Frank: look you don't have to do this my son their are more peaceful ways to get equality Oum is given you a chance.

Kid: I I can't do this.

Leo: I'm sorry kid I can't allow weakens.

The man tried to shoot the kid but frank saved the kid and got shot Blake shot Leo leg and I was stopping the bleeding.

Frank: so this is it.

You: stop saying that you're going to live.

Blake: but pressure on the wound.

You: what do you think I'm doing.

Frank: Y/n it's ok.

You: no it's not here's heaven is pretty boring.

Frank: believe me I know why do you think I got kicked out and that guy he's getting extra pain when I bleed out.

You: wait you're.

He then died in my arm and I went heatblast and but the flame close to Leo.

Blake: Y/n stop frank wouldn't want this if you killed that man before maybe we would have never met.

Heatblast: you're right.

He then got arrested and I went to the rooftop of beacon.

You: why god why you do this to me what have I done to you.

God: pray once in a while.

You: what.

God: be ready for your battle.