New bugs

You Pov

We were on a plane to Atlas school, none of the others knew, but when we arrived I was slightly scared on how this season is gonna go. When we entered we saw Ironwood, Winter, and Penny. We then we're finally free from our cuffs thanks to Winter, and then we went to Ironwood's office, and we learned Ironwoods plan, and I was part of it, but I needed to use my omnitrix which isn't working, and then we met the ace oops, and oh boy I'm feeling the same thing when I met Pyrrha. Later we got a tour around atlas, and everyone was tired, but at least we would be staying in dorms, and I was joining team rwby, but I was forced to sleep on the floor. Next day we had a simple mission to kill grimm, and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum, oh and we got new gear, but my omnitrix still didn't work. Rook, and Will didn't really need to upgrade gear, but Will was given a jacket for the cold weather, Alfie was given a utility belt with rocks, metal, wood, and etc, he was also given his car back, Ari was given a thick coat for the cold weather, and some glasses fit for snow, I got nothing I just got my hoodie to wear which doesn't make me look cool, and since Pyrrha died in the original she now has awesome gear.

 Rook, and Will didn't really need to upgrade gear, but Will was given a jacket for the cold weather, Alfie was given a utility belt with rocks, metal, wood, and etc, he was also given his car back, Ari was given a thick coat for the cold weather,...

( not my design belongs to DavidEllisArtwork)

Everyone else looked the same Jaune, and Blake got their haircuts, and I'm thinking I should grow a beard. Mission was gonna start soon I was teamed up with Rwby, and Rook plus Harriet, and Marrow, when they all jumped I just grabbed a parachute, and jumped off, and did the lamest landing strategy. When I took off the parachute I looked at everyone's new outfits, god they're so cool.

You: everyone looks nice. And Blake I like what you did with your hair.

Blake: thanks.

She didn't sound to happy when I complemented her. I followed the two ace ops members while Rwby talked about what's been happening, and not telling ironwood about Salem, and it's hard for me not to tell them about what will happen. When Grimm showed up, I was useless since the omnitrix wasn't working, and I had no weapons on me, so I got saved many times, and when the boss battle came I was still useless, but ace ops were still cool, and then when mission was over I asked Ari to give me a beard.

Ari: uh why?

You: Weiss's dad is going to be here, and remember I shot him.

Ari: oh then-.

Ruby: don't he won't shave it, I know what he'll do if he had one.

Yeah I've had the bead talk with Ruby, and when I said if I had one I was rub by my beard on her.

When we left the mine we praised the ace ops, and then they told us that they weren't friends, Rook said.

Rook: then you are a terrible team.

Harriet: excuse me.

Rook: if you are not friends with your team then you cannot fully trust each other.

Alfie: Rook is right, since before I was sort of a super hero i was a villain, I tried to kill Y/n manny times, but then he became my best friend again when we had a common goal to defeat the highbreed we joined together, I hated Y/n still, but after him saving my life countless times, and when I became evil again he saved me, and we still have been-

Ren: they both left when you started talking.

When me, Jaune, Qrow, and Ruby spike to ironwood we saw a ship, and it was Weiss's father.

You: Ari please!!!!

Ruby: don't!

Ari: n/y no draeb worg.

You: yes!

Ruby: no!

My face has grown a marvelous goatee, and I had helped defend my beautiful snow wife from her father, but he figured out got angry at Ironwood, Weiss told him to back off, and next thing we knew we were having a celebration for team Rwby, Jnpr, Will, and Rook becoming full on huntsman, and then suddenly the omnitrix transformed into.

Then a hologram of Azmuth showed up.

Azmuth: Y/n L/n!!!!!

Yang: someone's in trouble.

Azmuth: you mixed two powerful aliens to just go home, and go back to the same dimension! Do you have any idea how dangerous that is! You could have destroyed everything! I would take away the omnitrix from you, but Paradox has persuaded me not to, so I'm downgrading you, I'm giving you one more chance.

I signed grabbed a pice of cake, and sat on a bench sad, till Ari, and Alfie came and sat next to me.

You: can you guys believe this.

Alfie: yep.

Ari: Azmuth is really mad at you this time.

You: no not that, this.

I pointed to our friends talking, and hanging out.

You: sheesh 9 years ago we were normal kids till this watch attached itself onto me, and now we are in another world that came from a show, and now everything we do just happens.

Ari: yeah it's nice knowing what we do here matters to the people around us.

Alfie: hey Y/n dose anything happen to Penny in this season?

You: nothing bad.

Alfie: good, since I find out she dies again I'm gonna beat the living-.

You: ok I get the picture, but hey you kind of have it easy since I have knowledge of everything that's going to happen, and I'm planning too much or making stuff up as I go, and I'm also stressed my adopted daughter was kind of the main villain, I married the 4 main characters, I saved someone who was supposed to die, I killed an evil female me, and now have everyone sort of hate me for almost deserting them. Man I wonder what Max would do if he were here?

We then heard we had to get down since it's time for missions.

Marrow: *sniffs* smells like fresh meat.

Vine: * sniffs* I don't smell any meat.

Ren: nor do I.

Rook: maybe it's an expression?

Everyone got to pick their mission, and Jaune got the mission that's gonna make him a mom magnet, can't wait to see how Pyrrha reacts. When we all went to bed I was still forced to sleep on the floor, and then it got me thinking, in the original Cinder survived when she was evil, could Annie have survived, no that's not right I'm sure she's gone for good.

No Pov

In the snow a mysterious figure is walking in the snow with a watch on their arm, and then cough a bit.

???: I will wait.