Nightmare(chibi)

You: man I love watching the waves in the morning.

Then Annie shows up.

Annie: I'm in love with you Y/n

Y/n try's to run but gets trapped by Annie hug then Y/n wakes up.

You: wow that was the worst nightmare I ever had.

Annie: babe get back to sleep and also I'm pregnant.

Y/n wakes up then gets out of bed to the dining room.

Yang: hey Y/n knock knock.

You: *sigh* who's their.

RWBY: were pregnant.

Y/n wakes up in his bed looks to both sides then suddenly doctor eggman shows up and says his famous line.

You: wow that was interesting.

Heater the crocodile: Y/n my love what's wrong.

You: what the fuuuuu.

Y/n wakes up again no one in his bed no one came through the door he checked the dining room.

You: need to test this isn't a dream.

Four arms the punched himself in the face then he is on the floor then Wargeg wakes up

Wargeg: wow what a weird dream I think I'll post this onto Wattpad but first since this is my story.

( ok guys I think I'm going to tell you about me but not my face or name I will reveal face in time but here is my life. I was born in England but moved to America I love musicals that's why Y/n semblance is to burst into a musical number I'm also Pansexual I want to be in musicals and to play king George in Hamilton also I hate Pokémon because you keep animals in a ball to fight for you against their will and I am a huge nerd that's all folks.)