Chibi( a tie )

Tie: so girls how have things going in school I know that your uncle visited once and a teacher who has their daughter in class plus he can turn into monsters.

Ruby: uhh dad there aliens and we need to tell you something.

Tie: plus I trust ozpin and all but he is so lucky he got a chance to be a student then teacher so quick still I would love to know this guy more he must be a very strong fighter.

Yang: yeah and he can take on a whole army of Grimm but we really need to tell you something very important.

Tie: fine what is it.

Ruby and yang: we maybe in a relationship with the same guy.

Tie's eyes started to flame up.

Tie: who?

He said angry

You: hey girls you said you'd help me with cinder's training.

Cinder: yeah mommy's you would help me decide on a weapon or take daddy's place.

You: you know I'm not to big on that. Wait is that Tie.

Tie's eyes had I'm going to kill you eyes and started to chaise Y/n

Tie: which one which of my daughters did you conceive my new granddaughter!

You: she's adopted and I am even more dead when I tell you I'm married to them plus two other girls man I'm not helping myself!

Qrow: hey you three want to start training.

Yang: yeah sure Y/n can handle our dad plus it's not like he met my mom.

Raven in the background: you have no idea.