Big chill

You Pov

Alfie:hey man we could use some help here these Grimm are to big!

You: don't worry yang canon shot.

Yang: got it.

Big chill: what the seriously omnitrix big chill well fine I could just freeze them.

After I froze the last grimm with my friends and team I go hungry and decided to eat a metal pile.

Sun: uhh Y/n are you ok?

Big chill: go away need to feast.

Yang: Y/n hey metal Is for upcuck not big chill.

The Timor kicked in and we went back to beacon I started getting food from the fridge in and nearly ate the whole thing.

Nora: hey Y/n can you help me with something.

You: sure what's up.

Nora: since you helped jaune date Pyrrha I also need some advice to ask a guy I like.

You: is it Ren.

Nora: what no I would not in danger our friendship since we lived together since we were children.

You: Nora look I know you like Ren a lot of people know this hay even ozpin knows.

Nora: then what do I do?

You: tell him what you feel say it right from the heart and if he says no well I doubt it I know he feels the same way he just wants you to confess.

Nora: wow pretty good advice I'll go do that.

You: ok tell me how that goes man I'm hungry I'm going to get a large burger with a large soda and large fries.

Time skip sun Pov

I have been following Y/n around lately and things are off he keeps going to restaurants and getting large orders and he keeps going big chill the girls asked me a junior detective to find out i then saw Y/n sitting down laying eggs.

Sun: wait what the wait!

Big chill: who's there probably my imagination.

Time skip yang Pov

As sun called my team and cinder and our friends and also bring a doctor I was a bit worried maybe it was a new strong enemy vilgax eon I don't know when out of nowhere sun said.

Sun: Y/n is pregnant.

Everyone: what!

Sun: shhhhhh.

Yang: sun what is really going on.

Sun: well look.

Sun points to a bunch of blue eggs then i replied.

Yang: want to make an omelet.

Then Y/n appeared behind us.

Big chill: you will not hurt my children!

Y/n then went ultimate and we knew we dead as we were fighting for a while we grabbed onto Y/n then we saw some of the eggs hatch we let go of Y/n and started to record this magical moment as all the eggs hatched then the baby big chills flew away except one egg didn't hatch we were all sad then it started to hatch to reveal a smaller big chill baby it then went to Y/n.

Big chill: go on fly.

It then flew away then Y/n went back to normal.

You: wait what happened?

Time skip
You Pov

Alfie showed me a picture of baby big chills.

Alfie: yep those are your kids doubt you'll ever see them again because they go to the coldest parts of space.

Ari: yeah but don't worry you won't this won't happen again because big chills people they only give birth after 80 years no matter what gender.

You: so I'm a mother.

Yang: yeah plus I thought that one of your wives to have children first.

Luckily yang covered cinders ears and Weiss hit yangs head.

You: ok everyone how about for celebration we get.

I fell to the floor sleeping after my birth