Reunite

You Pov

Once we arrived in remnants version of San Francisco we tried to get to Atlas, but it refused to let us in wanted to go Waybig or Humongousaur, but I couldn't let the people get scared it could have attracted the Grimm so we had to stay at Jaune's sister's place for a while then finally they arrived RWBYQOA.

You: hey!

Third person Pov

The reason I switched the pout of view is Y/n looked like he was going to hug team Rwby, but no him, and Alfie went to hug Ari because they love their precious cinnamon roll Ari.

Nora: wow thought he would went for you guys. Who's the old lady?

You Pov

We talked to the others, and I asked Ari what his experience.

Ari: I was almost about to punch you in the face when we reunited, but after meeting this old lady she's awesome I'm glad we separated.

You: just listen to your team leader man I know what I'm doing.

We told the others our problem for getting to Atlas, but I knew what to do also I asked Jaune something serious yesterday.

You: so what's it like to be an uncle?

Jaune: it's cool I guess.

You: really I've always wanted to be an uncle so much.

Jaune: well I'm sure you'll be one some day(weird question)

You: hey Pyrrha what about you, and jaune you two think of you get married you'd have kids.

The two started blushing.

Saphron: wait my baby brother has a girlfriend, and she's hot!

Jaune: why did you do this to me!

You: well she's not wrong.

Everyone looked at me with a you're married look.

You: I'm married, but not blind.