What's going on(chibi)

You: hey Ari how did it come to this I mean after all we've been through two of a pair now on opposite sides.

Ruby: wait what is happening?

Yang: yeah this is weird.

Ari: from the very start with honor we dueled watched each other's back and battle with pried.

Weiss: ok by the way dose anyone remember did they duel I don't remember?

Blake: they didn't.

You: we're closer then brothers and now we had to fight each other.

Ruby: when? When did you too fight each other was one of you possessed and forced to be called Steve?

Weiss: what?

Yang: it's a weird dream she had.

Blake: but why did they fight or did they fight?

You and Ari(singing):and we trust our faith to the heart of the cards.

Weiss: what cards I don't see any and why are you singing?!

Alfie and Sun(singing): no matter what!

Blake: Alfie Sun when did you get here?!

You and Ari(Singing): let the games begin.

Alfie and Sun(singing): no matter what!

Seto Kaiba: I love this song.

Rwby: who the fu** are you?!

End of idea

Wargeg: what a weird idea I think I'll add this to a chibi skit. Hey dose anyone remember Vilgax doing the singing voice of Russel Crowe.

My friend: ( my real name) I have no idea what you are on about?

Wargeg: to late it was already added to Wattpad now shut up and let's remember Vilgax doing the singing voice of Russel Qrow.

Flashback

Vilgax: and I'm Javert! Do not forget my name. Do not forget me! Ben I mean Y/n I mean 24601.