Expressionless

"I can't believe I get to meet BTS privately!!" Lily shouted in excitement as she continued dragging you. The staff member stopped in front of a door and turned to the both of you. "This is where BTS would like to meet you. Please have a nice day," the staff said before bowing to Lily and you, the staff turned around and walked away. You looked at the door, there was a sign on it "BTS," was what was imprinted in the sign. "Ahhh!! Y/N knock for me! I'm too hyper I might break the door," Lily exaggerated unable to stay still. You lifted your hand to the door and knocked on it, "Come in," a deep voice answered to the sound of the door. You grabbed the handle, turned it and pushed the door so the door would open. Before you were able to push it any farther to reveal the room, Lily grabbed your arm and dragged you in. "She actually came..." Namjoon said crossing his arms as he stared at you in slight disbelief, "Ahh!! I can't believe it!! BTS, no the members of BTS want to meet me personally!!! Ahhhh!" Lily said as she ran over to Yoongi and grabbed his hand. "You're my ultimate bias! I love you Oppa!" She half shouted cause by excitement mixed with happiness. Yoongis' expression was expressionless, the same with your expression as you closed the door behind you. "So what did you need?" You asked rather curious on why idols wanted to meet their fans privately. "We ask you here because they think you're super pretty and they hope to get a message from you!" Taehyung said in a carefree way, "They also wanted to know your name!" Taehyung added before he was forced to stop yelling things by Jungkook. "Thank you for the gifts.... Miss... Miss..." Jin said struggling because he hadn't caught your name. "The names Y/N," you answered as you gave a little nod, "Ah yes... Miss Y/N," Jin said staring at you, "You got a pretty name, and you're pretty," Jimin stated as he placed his hands behind his back and started walking to you. "My name's Park Jimin, but you can call me the love of your life," Jimin said cocky. You looked at him expressionless.

"She's like Yoongi," Hoseok pointed out, Jimin smirked, "Playing hard to get huh?" Jimin said attempting to place his hand on you. You moved away from Jimin and walked over to Lily. "Jimin you can act sexy with your fans but I'm not attracted to your 'sexy' side," you said as you did air quotes when you said "sexy". Jimin looked defeated as the other members of BTS yelled, "OOOHHHHHHH! You just got denied!!" While laughing. "Lets go Lily," you said as you grabbed her arm and Lily nodded. "Goodbye, it was nice meeting you," Lily and you said while bowing to the BTS members. Before you could reach for the door handle, someone grabbed your jackets sleeve and you turned your head to see who it was. "I'm sorry... I was acting rudely, please don't hate me," Jimin said as he looked down at the floor in disappointment, and you stared at him still expressionless. But your lips curved up into gentle smile, "Don't worry about it," you said patting his head and he release his hand from your sleeve. He looked up, as he gave you his cute and innocent smile, "Have a nice day," he said and you nodded. "All of you have a good day," you replied as you grabbed the door handle and turned it. Lily and you walked out of the room, Lily turned her head one more and waved to the BTS members. Then Lily and you started heading to the parking lot.

~To BTS~

"Guys let's follow her," Namjoon suggested, "What no! That's wrong," Jimin said. "Don't act like you don't want to!" Namjoon replied laughing, "We can't stalk noona!" Jungkook said trying to look as if he didn't want to follow you. "Whatever I'll go follow her myself," Namjoon said as he left the room. The other members stood there for a second before quickly following behind Namjoon. "I knew you guys wanted to follow me," Namjoon said as he looked around a corner.

~Back to you~

"So is Josh picking you up?" You asked and Lily nodded. Just then you felt your phone vibrate in your back pocket, you grabbed your phone and looked at the notification. "Who's the message from?" Lily asked looking at your phone, "Mark, my secretary," you answered. You read the message, "Your father would like to talk to you Miss Y/N, I have informed your driver that you will be going to your office," and you sighed. "My dad wants to talk to me," you told Lily and Lily nodded, "Your dad... I mean my boss, must want to talk about his company... Probably something to do about the music industry," Lily said. "I feel like he only talks to me about it because he thinks I'm talented in music," you said and Lily looked at you. "You are... Could you sing for me...? You haven't done it in so long," Lily asked suddenly and you looked over to her. "Sure... But I'm bad," you replied and Lily shook her head, "No way you've sang to me twice, and it was amazing! Your singing voice is smoothing, and just enchanting," Lily stated. You smiled her, "Okay," you said as you breathed in deeply and started singing softly. The hallway was empty so you could hear your voice echo off the walls.

~To BTS once again...~

Namjoon froze and his eyes opened wide, "What's wrong hyung?" Hoseok asked curiously, "Shush!" Namjoon said as he placed his index finger on his mouth. The BTS members stopped and started listening, there they heard a song. More like a voice, "She's singing," Yoongi said as he listened to your voice. The BTS members stood there as they listened to your enchanting voice, Taehyung was spaced out, "I call dibs!" Jimin said snapping Taehyung back to reality. "What...? When did you want to date a fan!?" Jin asked rather surprised, "Since I met my goddess," Jimin replied. Taehyung smiled, "No way," Jungkook said, "You can't be dating her... You don't know her, and you can't date her because you like her for her looks," Taehyung joined into the conversation. The rest of the BTS members turned their head to look at Taehyung.

Check out my new story, "Best Friend Crush"!
It's a Yoongi x Reader fanfic!
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako