The Unanswered Question

~A week later~

Without even knowing it, a month had passed so quickly. Two days ago, you had messaged everyone on break that it was time to return to work. But now you were trying to pack up. You didn't really get to live with BTS for a month, in the house specifically, because of the tour which took up to four weeks. But of course you couldn't go against the date, it had been passed a month. Although you didn't want to leave, you also wanted to be back in the comfort of your home. Even if the BTS house made you also feel as comfortable, you missed being alone. But still you didn't want to leave either, you'll miss Seokjin's cooking and you'll miss the members of BTS. You'll miss how crazy each member was and how you had to take care of them individually. All the things you've experienced with BTS are something you'll hold dear and miss. Those times when you were awoken by the younger members shouting and running about the house. And the moments when Taehyung would want to cuddle with you at night. Even when Yoongi would shout for everyone to be quiet so he could obtain more sleep. And when the younger members would come into you room and wake you up for no reason. Also when you were able to help Seokjin make food. You were going to miss everything. Plus the times you got to ride with BTS to BigHit, although you did indeed miss talking to your driver. When you had informed everyone about their break being over, they seemed quite happy about it. Perhaps they were happy to see you again, or maybe it was just their mood. You had no clue.

"Can't you just stay and live here?" Taehyung asked as he watched you pack. You turned to Taehyung; you were honestly going to miss your silly boyfriend the most. "I can't stay Taehyung. I have my own house, and I don't want to really leave it..." you replied hoping Taehyung won't question why. Taehyung tilted his head, "Why don't you stay one more month?" You paused, "I... I can't, I'm sorry Taehyung," you replied. You didn't even inform Taehyung about your family, not even once. Now it seemed Taehyung would be interested since you were unable to answer his questions. "Why can't you?" Taehyung asked, "Can you please stop asking questions, Taehyung?" With your question Taehyung gave a rather confused look, "What's the problem with asking questions?" "Maybe I should tell him. He'll probably stop questioning me if he knows my real identity," you sighed. You walked over to Taehyung before sitting beside him on the bed. "Okay listen Taehyung, there's something I haven't quite told you. Something I didn't clarify with you," you said. Taehyung was quick to make complete eye contact with you, "What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"I know you asked me this question when you were getting to know me more. But I wasn't quite able to answer the question, since I was afraid. Seokjin had also interrupted me from answering, it was a relief to me. But, since you're my boyfriend, I find it to be the right thing to tell you," you paused before fidgeting with your fingers. "You see my dad... Well my dad owes a big, famous, and well known company. Making my family rich... I didn't want to answer your questions because I didn't like saying this type of stuff. I rather keep a low profile," you said. You felt as Taehyung tried making eye contact with you, but you avoided it by looking at your fingers. "I can't stay for a month, Taehyung. I already informed everyone who works for my dad, those who work beside me, that I'm coming back home. So even if I wanted to stay another month, it'll be impossible since I need to return to my other duties," you said. Soon you felt Taehyung's finger lift up your head making you meet with Taehyung once more. "I'm glad you told me. I'm glad you felt like you needed to tell me, although I wouldn't have pushed you to live here for another month. I would have understood if you didn't want to live here for another month," Taehyung smiled. "I'm glad you told me this information that you were afraid to tell me. It makes me feel as if you're trusting me more and more as we continue to date. And even if you can't stay for another month in this house, I'll be able to see you every day," Taehyung added.

You smiled seeing that Taehyung wasn't mad that you never told him. It was nice to know that Taehyung understood your situation even when you were afraid to tell him. "I'll miss living here with you. Especially our nights together..." you said. "I didn't think a month would pass by so quickly. It must have been because of the tour that took up four weeks," Taehyung pointed out. You nodded in agreement, "But you know, you don't quite dress your social status." "Oh right... I don't really like showing off what others may not have. I feel like it's wrong and I prefer to dress casually. It feels weird when I'm popping out with my clothes. Showing off the amount of money I spent on clothing makes it seem like I'm a jerk, so I back away from expensive clothing," you replied. Taehyung smiled, "You're considerate. That's nice to know that you think like that, other people with high social status tend to show off how rich they are. But you're different, and that's what I like about you." With those words, you heard the doorbell go off. You immediately stood up and headed towards the front door. Without even checking who was outside, you swung the door open. There stood Lily, Josh, and Mark. They were all smiling happily, "I haven't seen you guys in so long!" One by one you began to give them a hug. Soon you looked behind the three of them to see a very familiar car and a very familiar face. Your driver smiled brightly as he waved to you, you quickly returned a brighter smile. "Whoa, you're showing more emotions than ever before," Josh pointed out kind of shock.

"Oh right I didn't tell anyone... Especially Lily, I completely forgot because I was so busy... And a ton happened during this month," you thought in realization. You quickly shy away, "Anyways are you done packing?" Lily asked seeing your state of shyness which made her immediately change the subject. You could tell that Lily was also interested on what happened between you and Taehyung since you didn't quite update her. "No... I have some things left to pack," you replied. "Well, let's get packing then! We need our Miss Y/N back," Lily said as she grabbed a hold of your hand before dragging you while Josh and Mark willingly followed being the two of you.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako