Break up or Else

"Did you need something?" the manager asked snapping you back to reality. "Uh... Yes, I'm sorry if I was interrupting anything. I have some papers about the tour to give you," you replied. "Yes right, just place them on my table," the manager said while tapping a portion of his table with frustration. You did as told, but before you left the room you turned to look at the manager. "Is everything okay?" you asked not wanting to invade into private information, but then at the same time wanting to calm the manager down. You were also curious on who the manager was talking about, you were hoping it wasn't your relationship with Taehyung. "Everything's fine, I just figured out that someone in this entertainment is dating a daily visitor is all," the manager replied. You felt relieved knowing that it wasn't your relationship with Taehyung. You quickly bowed before leaving the room. With a brief sigh you noticed Taehyung leaning against the wall while staring down at his phone. Soon Taehyung looked up from his phone before giving you a gentle smile. "Hey what took so long? I thought you only needed to drop off papers," Taehyung said while placing his phone into his pocket. "Sorry, the manager was on the phone and I kind of interrupted him," you replied. You debated whether to tell Taehyung what the manager had told you, but you held back since it could be a private matter. "Hey stop daydreaming, lets go," Taehyung said and you nodded.

~The next day~

You hung your head low as you looked at your hands on your lap. Ever since yesterday you had this bad feeling going through your body. It was like something was going to go wrong, but nothing really happened. You sighed loudly before glancing at BTS who looked like they needed a break. "Take a break," you mumbled. You weren't in any mood to shout so BTS didn't hear you. "Break!" you said louder but the music was loud. You shook your head before getting up and waited for the song to end. When it did you shouted once again to signal BTS to take a break. "Hey are you okay? You've been weird lately," Taehyung gave you a concern look. "I'm fine, I just have this strange feeling is all..." you replied. "Maybe you miss filling out papers?" Taehyung asked jokingly, you could tell that Taehyung was trying to cheer you up. You gave a small smile, "No way. Filling out papers was super exhausting. I felt like I was getting a ton of neck pain due to all the paper filling," you replied. Taehyung watched your expression, "Hey cheer up, honey," you felt as Taehyung planted a kiss on your forehead. Your smile widen and you nodded.

Soon Taehyung had dragged you to the others. You sat down right next to him. "So where is Kim?" you asked noticing that Kim wasn't here. "Ah, she's working right now," Namjoon replied. "Wait, she works?" you asked which made Namjoon nod. "She's always had a job," Namjoon said, "Really? She never mentioned anything about working," you replied kind of disappointed that you didn't know. Namjoon laughed, "Did you expect her to depend on me for money? Kim is an independent person, I tried offering her some money, and I even told her not to worry about getting a job. But then she started saying that she rather make her own money than use my money, I couldn't even convince her. She's really devoted to working for her stuff, rather than doing nothing and getting profit," Namjoon informed. You nodded, it did seem like Kim would be that type of person to be independent rather than be dependent on others.

"So what's her job?" you asked curiously. "Can you guess?" Namjoon asked and you immediately shook your head. "She's a doctor, she worked hard for that degree in America. So hard that she received a doctoral degree, shows how devoted she was to be a doctor," Namjoon answered. You couldn't help but laugh, "What any typical Asian parent would want their child to be," you said laughing. Namjoon nodded, "At first she wasn't really a fan of being a doctor, but then she realized that she could help her parent when they're older, along with her family members. Also Kim just wanted to help people, because that's who she is," Namjoon added. You gave a small smile, it really did seem like something Kim would do. "So how come some days she comes and stays, while other times she stays for a bit and leaves?" you asked, but you could already guess the reason. "The days she's here all day is when she doesn't have shift to worry about. The days she's here a bit and leaves after awhile is when she's on break," Namjoon answered.

After awhile you heard as the door opened. "Namjoon, I would like to talk to you," you heard the manager say. "Coming," Namjoon replied before quickly getting up and following the manager. You felt your heart started racing, the bad feeling became more intense. "Uh- I need the ladies room," you quickly said before getting up and following Namjoon. You watched as both Namjoon and the manager entered the manager's office. As quietly as you could you went to the door and leaned against it to listen in. "This is so so so wrong!" you thought freaking out, "What if someone sees me? What if someone is going to tell the manager?!" You calmed down a tad before listening carefully. "Namjoon," the manager said, "Do you have a girlfriend?" You immediately felt your heart beating at those words, "So the manager figured out about Namjoon's relationship with Kim?" you thought. "Did someone tell?" Namjoon hadn't reply, he was quiet, "Tell me," the manager commanded. "What if I do?" Namjoon asked, you heard as the manager sighed loudly. "Namjoon please, you are in no condition to date. You're a famous kpop idol, you don't need any distractions," the manager said. "She's not a distraction though-," before Namjoon could finish his sentence the manager immediately interrupted him. "Is that so? Then how come you never finish the songs on time?" the manager asked. "She's not even a distraction with my song writing! She helps actually, I fail to finish on time because I'm running out of ideas! She's my inspiration," Namjoon quickly defended. You heard the manager once again sigh, "I'll make this easy for you, either you break up with this female, or I'll break it off myself," the manager said. This was horrible to hear even though you didn't have anything to do with it.

"I'm sorry, but I will not break up with her," Namjoon quickly fired back. "Namjoon, you're popular, you have ARMY, isn't that enough? This female is just a simple meaning in your life. You need to break up with her. She's not useful for you in the idol world. Listen to me Namjoon, I know what's best for you, and breaking up would be the best option here. For ARMYs, BTS, and yourself. This female is simply a distraction to you," the manager was being harsh. "She loves me! I won't ever leave her and I love her back!" Namjoon shouted nearly at the end of crying. You could hear it in Namjoon's voice, the manager's words were paining him. "Namjoon, if she loves you, then she should understand that you're doing this for the fans," the manager said. You heard as a chair fell down, as if Namjoon stood up quickly and knocked the chair down. "I will not break up with her!" you heard before hearing loud steps approaching the door. You quickly ran to the practice room, hoping you didn't get caught.

~Time: 10:30 P.M.~

It was late, but BTS had called Kim over for some serious talk. Namjoon looked like he was going to cry. "I don't want to guys..." Namjoon said. "Listen to the manager, we can't prevent this from happening. It's best if you do it now," Seokjin said with regret. Soon Kim entered the room with a huge smile. You quickly tighten your grip on Taehyung's hand. "Hey what's up with the gloomy mood?" Kim asked approaching everyone. "Babe... I've talked this through with the others... And I hate to do this," Namjoon said. Kim looked at Namjoon with confusion.

"I think we should break up," Namjoon said while giving Kim full eye contact.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako