Surprise

~Two weeks later~

Today was the day of the concert. Kim was all ready and hyped to give Namjoon a better mood. Lately Namjoon has been doing better, but he does still mess up some parts and makes mistakes. Of course this was expected, even with the motivation you had given Namjoon, he still was in a gloomy mood without Kim. So today, you hope Namjoon will notice Kim when the concert starts, normally BTS does go off and starts dancing, but the concert today will have them talk to the fans first. Meaning that gave Kim a higher chance of grabbing Namjoon's attention. You're really hoping that Namjoon spots Kim right off the bat before the official concert begins.

"Are you ready?" you asked Kim, seeing that she didn't have to change as much. Kim instantly nodded, "I'm ready to shout my lungs out and nearly ruin my voice." You laughed at Kim's joke, "How do you plan to actually obtain his attention?" you asked wanting a real answer. Kim smiled, "I'm going to frantically wave at him until he sees me, if he doesn't, I asked Taehyung to point me out in the crowd." You gave Kim a confused look, "How do you know where you'll be located in the crowd?" you asked. "Well I'll be in the front row, so I told Taehyung to scan through the front row in order to spot me," Kim replied. You were in shock, Kim had planned this entire thing out; more than you have planned. "We're going to have to wait until Taehyung messages me to tell me that BTS has left the hotel. Then I'll sneak you into the building and get you a location in the front," you said as you told the plan once more. Kim nodded before fidgeting with her fingers, "Do you think he'll do better if I'm there?" Although Kim has been confident with the matter, she seemed more worried about not being able to truly help. "Of course, you're his motivation after all. I analyzed when you were with him, he'll do so much better than he normally does. You shouldn't be so hesitant," you encouraged. Kim gave a smile before thanking you, and soon you received a message from Taehyung saying you're in the clear.

~At the stage~

You had successfully sneaked Kim in without the other members noticing. Of course the staffs knew about the plan so they were also a big help. Some staffs had guided you and Kim to the stage. Of course you knew where it was but it seemed more convincing when you had another staff member guiding you. At this time, BTS was getting their makeup done and maybe even resting. You quickly pulled Kim into a spot near the stage, "This is where Namjoon will walk the most. The concert will be starting soon so just stay here and be on your phone. The staff member will watch you until then." Kim nodded and soon you were heading to the dressing room. Once you approached the room, you were quick to enter the room. "Sorry that I'm late," you said bowing. The members of BTS looked at you but didn't quite question your lateness. You soon sat next to Taehyung who was practicing his lines. Once you were next to him, Taehyung stopped, "Is she there?" You nodded and Taehyung immediately smiled, "I can't wait to see Namjoon's expression!" You smiled and nodded, you couldn't wait as well. After all, you had planned this all out and you were hoping it'll work.

~Concert time~

The stadium was echoing with fans, full of their cheers even though BTS hadn't appeared on stage. Their loud cheer shook the stadium, metaphorically that was. As always Namjoon was telling the others not to overwork themselves, and like a good leader was caring for them before the concert started. Even at this state of mind, Namjoon was still the amazing leader he was known for. Soon BTS was stepping onto the stage, the fans roared louder than ever before. You heard as BTS greeted their fans.

~To BTS~

The members of BTS talked into their mic as they greeted their fans. Soon the members went separate ways, as they started to chat with one another. Namjoon had made his way to the spot Taehyung and Jimin were. This was the location where he was told to go. Namjoon scanned through the audience, but stopped in his track as he spotted something. With shock he stared at Kim, who was frantically waving her hand and soon stopped seeing he had noticed her presence. Namjoon blinked a couple of times as if thinking it was a dream, or perhaps he was hallucinating. Soon Namjoon crouched down before extending his arm towards Kim. With a bright smile, Kim was quick to grabbed his hand with hers. Taehyung smiled seeing that Jimin was also shocked at Kim's presence. "What's going on?" Yoongi asked as he noticed that the other members weren't going to their position. Soon Yoongi spotted Kim, also leaving him in utter shock. The fans were rather confused but soon all the members had noticed Kim. With shock they all got into position to perform for the fans, no longer needing to stall.

~Back to you~

You watched observantly, the performance had started and it seemed BTS was in a more hyper mood. Namjoon aura of gloominess had faded and he was now full of happiness. You smiled seeing that your plan had worked. "I'm glad," you thought as you leaned against the wall to watch BTS from the back stage.

~End of concert~

Namjoon was jumping up and down with happiness. "Kim was here! She was here!" Namjoon repeatedly said as he smiled. You had instructed for a staff member to retrieve Kim in order to surprise Namjoon. Of course Namjoon was confuse on why she was at the concert and so was the other members of BTS. You hadn't yet explained to them because you wanted to do the last surprise before explaining. Soon there was a knock on the door. The BTS members turned to door with confusion, with a smile you walked over to it. Soon the door was wide open and it revealed Kim with a huge smile. "Kim?!" Namjoon shouted immediately running to Kim. "Joonie," Kim said in a loving tone, soon Namjoon was giving a confused look. "Let me explain," you said.

The explanation was over, and Namjoon was instantly in a happier mood. "I have permission to date Kim?!" Namjoon asked as if not convinced by your words. You smiled and nodded, Namjoon gave you a quick hug, "Thank so much Y/N! You're the best!" With those words, Namjoon turned to Kim and pulled her into a kiss. You could tell Kim was in shock but she was quick to return in. "Good job, honey," Taehyung said before kissing your forehead. The others were also in a happier mood, everything was back to what it was supposed to be.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako