So Stupid

~Byung-Hee's P.O.V.~

The guy who's dating Y/N- what was his name again? Taehyung? Either way, he introduced me to all of the males who randomly entered the room. The same guy, who was asleep in the room when I entered, is still asleep. Ever since Kim returned, she immediately went to the other guys. I kept glancing over my shoulder to keep an eye on her. "They're only her friends, right?" I was hoping so, I wanted to have a new start. Since Kim was so kind from the beginning, she seemed like the perfect one to start liking. I looked back over to Y/N, "I wish you were single... but you're not. You don't even like me. If I had a chance to go back, I would slap some sense into me." At that moment, I remembered something Taehyung said. He said he was apart of a popular boy band. "So she decided to date a popular idol but she didn't want to date me?" I asked myself. I was one of many sons of a famous company, and I'm attractive. "Why didn't she choose me? Why won't she let me have a new start? I only wanted to prove to her that I deserve another chance. I've changed..." I had enough with my heartbreak. It will only pain me more if I continued to think about my rejection and what I caused. Maybe I should get up from this chair and leave. I should go to Kim, make her laugh and smile, maybe even get to know her more. Even so, I felt intimidated by the guys that were surrounding her. They make her laugh each time she was trying to eat. Plus they were attractive, not that I'm not attractive, their looks felt rather intimidating. But I couldn't let that hold me back, it was time to put on my charms.

When the males left one by one, or went somewhere else. Kim was eating alone. I found this as the perfect opportunity. "It's now or never," I got up from my seat and went to her. I quickly looked to myself in the window to see myself. Once I was sure I looked beyond undeniable, I went to Kim. I slowly sat down, letting her take in my gracious presence. "Hey," I smiled, the smile that makes every female melt when they're cast under its spell. "Hi," Kim hadn't looked up to see my smile. "Is she... playing hard to get?" I thought, my smile widened. If she's playing hard to get, then that means she has interest in me, right? I couldn't help but be happy. She was already interested in me. Now all I needed to do was make sure I get everything done correctly. If she already has internet in me, then I'll make her like me even more. "You're not really eating that much," I pointed out, "Are you trying to lose weight?" She shook her head, "I normally eat less, especially if it's junk food." "So she's a healthy person?" I like a person who cares for their health. "Oh, well, if you were worried about your weight, you shouldn't be," I said. She looked up, and gave me a confused face. "You have something right there," I grabbed a napkin and wiped her mouth. She stared at me, and I responded with a smile. "I could have done it myself," she said. "It's fine, I love helping pretty ladies," I replied. She continued to stare at me. But eventually, her lips relaxed into a smile. "Are you trying to flirt with me?" she asked. "What if I am?" I smiled, leaning closer to her. "I'm flattered that you want to flirt with me," she said. "This is it," I thought.

"But... I'm afraid that my boyfriend isn't quite flattered about what you did," she smiled, innocently. Once I heard a snap from behind, I completely froze. When I turned, I noticed that a guy, Namjoon, snapped his toothbrush in half. Soon the room was full of laughter, waking up the male who was asleep for the longest time. I got up from my spot and headed to the door. I started to bow nonstop until he moved from his spot. When he was out of the doorway, I was quick to walk out of the room. "I'm so stupid," I thought. "Of course someone like her would have a boyfriend! Why did I think that she wouldn't?" I asked myself. All I wanted to do was crawl up in a ball and cry.

~Narrators P.O.V.~

The plane was loud, full of talking and laughing, and loud cries (from babies). Mark stared down at his phone, a smile creeped on his face. Both Lily and Josh were busy being a couple. The driver had his arms crossed, and head pressed against the seat. He was most likely sleeping. "Why are you smiling?" Lily looked over to Mark, who had a big smile on his face. "It's nothing," Mark quickly stopped smiling. A smile appeared on his face again. "Nothing, huh? Are you texting a special someone?" Lily asked. She leaned over her seat to see who he was texting. Mark quickly hid his phone, "I said it's nothing." "If it's nothing, then you shouldn't be smiling so much," she tried to snatch his phone. But he quickly pulled his arm away. "Just tell me," she said, "It's okay if you gave up on Y/N, she's dating someone now." "It's nothing," he insisted. She rolled her eyes before returning her attention to Josh. Mark was now in the clear, so he went back to texting. Unexpectedly, Lily snatched his phone away when he was busy typing, and smiling like an idiot. "Who's this Ayeon? I thought you said it was nothing," she smiled as she held up his phone. "Give it back!" he quickly stood up to retrieve his phone. Mark and Lily started to make a scene. The driver woke up, and stared at them. "Both of you sit down. Lily give him back his phone, and stop causing a scene. How do you think Miss Y/N will feel when I tell her about what you guys did on the plane?" he asked. Lily was quick to give Mark his phone back. He bowed and returned to his seat.

~Bonus~

"Why'd you break your toothbrush?" Kim asked, confused. "He wiped your mouth! I'm the only one who can do that!" Namjoon crossed his arms like a child. "That doesn't mean you have to snap your toothbrush in half. We may have money to buy a new one but we don't have time to buy it," she scolded. The other BTS members started laughing, beside Seokjin...

"Will I die if he finds out that I help her wipe her mouth... but in a motherly manner?" Seokjin asked himself.

Reader: But what is the driver's name?
XutieMiako: ...
Reader: He should have a name, he's important to the story. He buys me food!
XutieMiako: His name is ***.
Reader: What?
XutieMiako: ***.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako

Reader: Wait no! What's his name?!