Convincing

~A week later~

It was the tour for BTS, but that didn't stop all the gloomy moods. Ever since Namjoon and Kim broke up, everyone was emotionally different, and maybe different in general. But Namjoon was especially different, when he was practicing he would be in deep thought before completely messing up the entire group. He'd apologize and ask for a break before sitting alone while staring up at the ceiling, yet again in deep thought. You felt bad for Namjoon, he didn't look in any shape or form to perform in front of millions of fans, especially since he might mess up. It wasn't right that Namjoon was forcefully told to break up with his girlfriend. Ever since that day though, you and Taehyung were sure to be careful with being lovey dovey during work.

"Stop!" you shouted causing every BTS member to stop. You sighed before shaking your head side to side, "Namjoon, please stop messing up." Namjoon looked at you before bowing, "Sorry," Namjoon replied in an emotionless state. You sighed once again, Namjoon hasn't been able to really focus on anything during this preparation. "Take a break," you shouted and soon Namjoon was back at his corner. Without hesitation you made your way to Namjoon, before sitting right next to him. "Namjoon, I know it's really hard for you at this moment. But please just focus for ARMY," Namjoon turned to look at you. "What would Kim have said when she sees you like this? Not focused and distracted," you asked. Namjoon thought back as if it been had been forever since he talked to Kim. "She'll tell me to focus, and pay attention for ARMYs sake," Namjoon finally replied. 

"Then do that, do it for ARMYs sake. Stay focused, and don't distract yourself with deep thoughts. Even if Kim isn't here, I know that she'll want you to try your best even if you're suffering. She'll probably want to see you have a good outcome, instead of having a bad ending," you said. Soon you heard sobbing and you turned to look at Namjoon with shock. "I-I just miss her... Everything about her... I missed having her by my side, I miss her motivations..." Namjoon's words were slurred by his crying. You sighed, "I know, I can tell. I mean, I think everyone can tell Namjoon," you replied. "But please do this on behalf of you career, and on behalf of ARMY," you added. Soon you were patting Namjoon's back as you attempted to calm him down. After awhile Namjoon had calmed down, "Thank you Y/N... I'll try my best to focus and pretend like nothing happened." "You shouldn't pretend like nothing happened, I never told you to do that. You'll end up with your emotions mixed up and confused. But you should, at this moment, pay attention to your career right now," you replied.

Namjoon nodded as he wiped his tears, you smiled before standing up. "Speaking of..." you mumbled as you went to look for the manager. "I have to have a little chat with the manager."

~After awhile~

With a bit of roaming and asking around you finally found the manager. "Sir," you said grabbing the manager's attention, "What is it?" the manager asked. "I would like to talk about Namjoon," you replied. "If it's about his relationship then forget it, I'm not changing my mind," the manager began walking off. "Sir!" you shouted and once more the manager turned to look at you, "At least let me convince you." With a sigh, the manager gave in before walking to you. "Fine," the manager said unhappy about the thought. "You realize that Namjoon is in a bad state, right? Messing up, distracted, and distant from the others," the manager nodded admitting, he spotted the gloomy mood Namjoon was spreading around. "This is all because of the relationship," you continued, "He-," the manager began but you immediately stopped him.

"Please let me finish, sir," you said quickly, "Namjoon is unable to think straight, because the person who usually helped him think straight was his significant other. You forced Namjoon to break up with her, which then caused this gloomy state. Please understand that Namjoon is trying his best to compose a well mannered mood, but it is impossible without his motivation. And his motivation is his significant other." You had tried convincing the manager multiple times, and even explained how Namjoon had told everyone how the manager forced him to break up with Kim. Although you already knew about it before Namjoon told you. "The fact of the matter is that Namjoon needs his girlfriend to help him be... himself," the manager stared at you, he sure looked like he was debating the situation in his head.

You haven't even given the manager the full explanation to bring Kim back, but the manager sighed in defeat. "Fine, they can be together," the manager said, seeing it was the only way to make BTS go back to normal. You smiled brightly at the manager's decision, "Thank you, sir! You won't regret it!" you replied before walking off happily. "Now I need to convince Kim to come back... let's hope it won't take a lot of effort," you thought. During this planning, you decided to just surprise Namjoon with the news, the scheduled concert was in four weeks, meaning you had four weeks to convince Kim. Maybe just telling Kim the news will immediately make her come, but you felt as if it'll take more than simple news. Once you re-enter the place where BTS was practicing, you noticed Taehyung looking around as if searching for you. "Hey, there you are," Taehyung smiled brightly once he saw you, "Namjoon and Kim are able to date again," you said. "They what?!-" you immediately covered Taehyung's mouth, "Keep it as a secret from the others please, especially Namjoon. I still need to convince Kim." Taehyung nodded and you released his mouth, "Were you the one who convince the manager?" Taehyung asked. The entire group of BTS had attempted to convince the manager, just to get their leader back. "Well no duh Taehyung, that's why I told you not to tell the others," you replied and Taehyung chuckled, "Oh right."

"Kim shouldn't be that hard to convince when it comes to Namjoon," Taehyung said. You nodded, "I hope so... but a feeling is telling me that maybe it'll take more than just Namjoon for Kim to come here," you replied. Taehyung shrugged, "Perhaps she's mad, but I hope the news will be enough to convince Kim. And maybe in the name of love," Taehyung tried to lighten the mood. You smiled faintly, yet you were unsure.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako