An Unconscious Kiss

"Lily that's impossible, I've never had a crush before..." you stated in complete disbelief, "Y/N, I'm a love expert. When it comes to feelings I know what I'm doing," Lily replied. You continued to be in disbelief, "What's this liking all about?" you asked and Lily smiled, "Y/N you're so innocent," Lily replied. "Can you explain what your heart does when you're near him?" Lily asked, "Well... My heart," you paused pressing your hand on your chest at the location of your heart, "My heart beats faster, it goes off my normal beating pattern," you explained as you felt your heart beat faster at the thought of Taehyung. "Y/N, I'll tell you this now. You're starting to like him, and you need to accept that or you'll regret it. Trust me I've been through so much in my love life, I think you should give it more time and then when that's done you can talk to me about it. Like you can tell me how you're feeling in a week or so," Lily said and you nodded. "But what if I don't want to accept it?" you asked curiously. "You'll regret it, like I said I've been through a lot in my love life, you should accept the fact," Lily replied. "I'll try my best to accept my feelings..." you informed and Lily smiled, "I can't believe my best friend finally has a liking for someone!" Lily stated with excitement. "But... Who's this member?" Lily asked with interest written all over her face, you hesitated to tell Lily, she's been a trustful best friend for a long time but she gets overexcited sometimes. "Taehyung..." you replied after a long moment of contemplating. Lily's eyes lit up, "But you're so emotionless compared to him! This may help you be more emotional!" Lily stated with happiness at the thought of you finally showing emotion for once.

~Time : 1:30 P.M.~

You opened your eyes as you felt someone shaking you to wake up. You stare up at the unfocused figure who was shaking you, "Five more minutes dad," you said unconsciously. Soon enough you heard a deep voice laugh at what you had said, you focused on the figure, "Taehyung!?" you said springing up from the bed and hitting Taehyung on the head. Taehyung and you sat there in pain, "Ouch Y/N," Taehyung said clearly in pain, "Sorry," you apologized while rubbing your forehead. You stared at Taehyung as he closed his eyes in pain, "Liking Taehyung..." you thought as you moved closer to Taehyung. Unconsciously your leaned in and kissed Taehyung on the forehead, you pulled away. As you pulled away you noticed Taehyung's eyes were wide open, "I-I'm sorry!" you said as you made weird hand motions. Taehyung touched his forehead as he blushed, "An-Anyways, lunch is ready," Taehyung informed, "O-Okay... I'll be there so-soon," you stuttered. Taehyung nodded before getting up from your bed and leaving your room. You watched as Taehyung closed your bedroom door behind him, you sighed, "Why? Why am I unable to control my movements when I'm around him?" you mumbled.

~To Taehyung~

Taehyung pressed his back against the wall which was near Y/N's bedroom door. "Why is she so dang cute..." Taehyung asked placing his hand on his forehead once again, "Am I falling for Y/N?" Taehyung asked himself. Taehyung placed a hand over his heart, "Thump thump thump... This isn't a normal heart beat, I'm definitely falling for my assistant manager," Taehyung thought as he made his way to the kitchen.

~Back to you~

You opened your bedroom door before walking towards the kitchen. As you entered your realized that the singing line was the only ones eating at the dinner table, you stared at them with confusion. "Where is Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon?" you asked, "Well... Yoongi brought his food to his studio and Hoseok also brought his food to his studio, but Namjoon said he'll eat later," Seokjin answered, "Namjoon said he'll eat later?" You repeated questionably. Seokjin nodding confirming the information he had given, "Where's the food?" you asked walking around the kitchen, "Why noona?" Jungkook asked watching as you aimlessly walked around the kitchen. "Namjoon needs to eat, what if he forget?" you asked, "He never has forgotten..." Jimin stated mouth full of food, "Well as the assistant manager I think I should at least make you guys eat when you need to," you replied. Seokjin placed his chopsticks onto his bowl before standing up and helping you prepare Namjoon's meal. After placing the food into the bowl, you grabbed chopsticks from a drawer and grabbed the bowl off the kitchen counter. "I'll be back," you said as you walked out of the kitchen, "If I remember correctly..." you thought as you walked around the halls of the big house. Just then you felt someone grabbed your hand that was holding the chopsticks, "This way," a deep voice instructed you. You turned your head to the voice, "Taehyung you don't have to hold my hand, I'm not a little kid," you stated. Taehyung chuckled, "You sure looked like a lost child walking through the halls," Taehyung replied, and you sighed.

Taehyung and you approached a door, the door for you was a unfamiliar door. "This is it?" You asked double checking you didn't want to enter the wrong room, Taehyung nodded in approval. You knocked on the door, "Yes?" A calm yet deep voice asked from inside, "Hey Namjoon it's me, may I come in?" you asked. It became silent, but as a few seconds passed by Namjoon swung the door open. Namjoon stared down at you, "These tall people," you thought, "Did you need something?" Namjoon asked as he towered over you. "Yup, do you mind if you eat lunch while working?" you asked politely, Namjoon stared at you and then at the bowl you were holding. "Sure thing," Namjoon replied grabbing the bowl, but then he pointed down at your hand that was holding the chopsticks, "Why are you holding Taehyung's hand?" Namjoon asked. You stared at him in confusion before looking over at Taehyung who was smiling like a child, "O-Oh... That's because I was lost, then Taehyung came and helped me find your studio..." you replied, Namjoon chuckled. "Okay then, can I have the chopsticks then?" Namjoon asked and you nodded. Releasing Taehyung's hand with slight hesitation you handed Namjoon the chopsticks, "Please don't skip out on a meal," you begged with slight concern. Namjoon nodded, "I don't plan to make such a beautiful lady like you worry about me. Don't worry Y/N my stomach normally yells at me to eat either way," Namjoon said and you laughed at his statement. "Sorry for the interruption, please eat and work at the same time," you instructed and Namjoon nodded in agreement.

Taehyung and you returned to the kitchen, and the both of you sat down before eating.

"I'm gonna have to get used to this. And at that get to know BTS more," you thought as you ate the noodles Seokjin had made for lunch.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako