Epilogue: Seven

You and Taehyung are a happy married couple. The both of you don't have any children... yet. You have been too busy. Today was a special day, for Kim and Namjoon, that is. Since they've both very busy, they finally agreed on a day to take a break and enjoy time together. This is also the day that Namjoon plans to propose. "I need your help," he told everyone. "How do you want us to help you, exactly?" Seokjin asked. "I plan to propose when we're watching the stars. But before all that, I want to have a nice dinner with her," Namjoon explained. "So you want us to prepare something?" Yoongi asked. "Yes, there's a hill that leads up to this beautiful place. It's perfect for a dinner, stargazing, and proposing," Namjoon answered. "Okay, what do we need to do then?" you asked. "I'm glad you asked. I want everyone to have a specific role," Namjoon looked around. "You and Taehyung will lead Kim up the hill," he assigned the both of you jobs. "Yoongi will pick Kim up and drive her there, Seokjin will make the dinner. Jimin will set up the table, Hoseok will bring out the plates, and Jungkook will get all the necessary items for stargazing," he added. "Why do I need to get things for your stargazing?" Jungkook asked. "Would you rather pour the drinks?" Namjoon asked back. "Yeah, I do. You have all day to get those items, so you do it yourself. I'm not wasting money for you even though it's for a special day," Jungkook replied. "Fine, you'll pour the drinks," Namjoon agreed. "Okay, that's great and all. You have a plan but what do you want us to wear?" Jimin asked. "Isn't that obvious? A suit and tie. We have plenty of those," Namjoon answered. "Isn't the place a public area?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, but no one will come visit at night," Namjoon seemed so sure about it. "Actually, I've seen a lot of people go up there at night," Hoseok replied. "I can rent the place out," you said. "Will you really do that for us?" Namjoon asked. "Of course," you smiled. "Then it's settled!" he clapped his hands.

~Night time~

"A married couple, waiting patiently for their prey," Taehyung narrated. You giggled, "Our prey? She's nothing like a prey." "Fine, we wait for the soon-to-be bride to arrive," he corrected. "Now that's better," you chuckled. Namjoon made everyone come here early so they can help prepare. But since you and Taehyung are the ones leading Kim up, you were left to suffer. "How much longer?" Taehyung whined after a while. "I'm sure she'll be here soon," you assured. "I bet Yoongi is tired of waiting for her as well," he stood up. "Let's go run around for a while," he suggested. "What, but we need to wait," you said. "I know but I doubt she'll be here by the time we come back," he replied. But then, a car arrived. You instantly stood up. Kim stepped out, she was all dolled up. But, she wasn't wearing a dress like Namjoon had anticipated- she was wearing a skirt though. Yoongi helped her out. He pointed over to you and Taehyung. She nodded and headed to the both of you. "Welcome to our fancy stargazing restaurant," Taehyung bowed. You did the same. "What's going on?" she asked, suspiciously. "Just a dinner between a lovely couple," you replied. "Please follow us, and watch your step," you smiled. You and Taehyung started leading her to the top of the hill. When you made it, you and Taehyung disappeared before she could ask anymore questions. The both of you regrouped with Yoongi and Jimin. "I finished setting it up just in time," Jimin wiped away some sweat. "She took so long," Yoongi groaned. "Actually, it was probably the people Namjoon hired to get her all dolled up. Otherwise, she didn't take that long," Taehyung corrected. After a while, Jungkook appeared. "I got the confetti shooter poppers!" he held up seven of them. "This is what we're spraying them with?" you grabbed one. Jungkook nodded, "That's right." Then Hoseok and Seokjin appeared. The seven of you waited, everyone watched as they ate. They talked and laugh. After a while, Namjoon stood up. He held his hand out to Kim, and she took it. They started watching the stars. "Set up the fireworks!" you said. That's when Lily, Josh, Mark, and Eun started lighting the fireworks. It caught them by surprise. You were the one who added it without telling anyone. Then Namjoon kneeled down. He started saying something but the fireworks was too loud. But her answer was vivid, she nodded. The fireworks stopped, and the seven of you popped out (of the bushes). You released the confetti. Kim turned to everyone. "I knew there was something going on!" she said, but a smile was the only thing on her face.

"Now that that's done, we should go make our own children," Taehyung picked you up in a bridal style and started walking off. "Hey, wait, we're supposed to be celebrating with them!" you said. "I don't mind skipping out for today. Let's make those seven children you promised me," he said. "I never promised you that!" you replied. "Of course you did, that's when you decided to marry me," he smiled, "We'll make all of them in one night." "That's not how it works!" you giggled.

That's the end of of this book!
Thank you all for sticking with me to till the end!
I'm sorry for the long wait.
Thanks for being patient, and I hoped you enjoyed!
I hope to see you in the future!
~XutieMiako