Things to Remember You

~Taehyung's P.O.V.~

I stared at the stuffed dinosaur that was sitting in front of me. His dark and emotionless eyes staring back at me. "You know... you remind me of Y/N when we weren't dating," I said, pointing at the dinosaur. The dinosaur stared back at me with no reaction. "Expressionless and hard to read," I added. Soon, I rested my head on my arms. "I wonder how Y/N's doing..." I poked the dinosaur. "Hey, how are you?" I asked, trying to make a conversation with Rawr. I was quick to slump back in the chair. "Who am I kidding? The stuffed animal can't speak," I sighed loudly. "Yes I can," I heard, making me look at the dinosaur. "Whoa, you actually speak! I knew that my alien powers would be useful!" I happily shouted. I eventually saw Jimin's fluffy hair near the table's edge. "So Rawr, what do you think of Jimin?" I asked. "I think he's so cute, and a great dancer. He's the best!" Jimin peeped in a high pitched voice. I could hear tiny giggles coming from Jimin. "Really? I think he's annoying," I said. "Hey!" Jimin shoot his head up, revealing himself. I was quick to burst into laughter. "That's rude," he crossed his arms as he stood. "Sorry, what were you doing anyways?" I asked as I calmed down my laughter. "I was trying to cheer you up. After all, you've been so down since Y/N left. I always see you chatting with the dinosaur, so I wanted to cheer you up by talking to you," he explained. I felt a smile creep onto my face, "Thanks Jimin."

"You've been giving off a weird mood though. You'll sit at the table Y/N used to work at, and you sit on the exact chair," I heard from behind me. I glanced over my shoulder to see the Kim and other members. "When a staff tried taking the chair, Taehyung started throwing fists. He scared the poor staff," Kim shook her head at the memory. "Hey, you guys have no room to talk!" I shouted back, "If you had a girlfriend, you'll understand how it feels to be left behind." The members stared at one another. "It's not that we're judging you-," Hoseok begun. "Yes we are," Yoongi quickly cut in. Jungkook was quick to cover Yoongi's mouth. "We understand that you miss her... but don't you think that your actions are too extra...?" Hoseok asked, not wanting to seem offense. "Yeah, like having the stuffed dinosaur in your arms every time we practice," Yoongi said while removing Jungkook's hand from his mouth. "It's the only thing she left me with..." I replied. "Okay guys!" Kim clapped her hands, "Enough chitter chatter; get back to practice." The others nodded and headed off. I glanced over to the stuffed animal. I started debating whether to have the stuffed animal in my arms. "It's not like she's dead or anything... but if you feel like it's the closest thing that brings you to Y/N, since she's somewhere else, then do as you wish. It's not weird to carry around the thing your girlfriend gave you. You're just making a clear sign that you miss her," Kim smiled. I smiled at her words before taking the dinosaur into my arms. "Thanks Kim, you're the best," my smiled widened, "That's right. Y/N is probably carrying my hoodie everywhere she goes."

~Your P.O.V.~

You've been carrying Taehyung's hoodie around nonstop, even with the weather. But today, you weren't allowed to bring it along with you. Well, your mom told you that. You put up a fight, but, shortly after, you lost. So now, you're roaming around the party, full of various conversations, alone and without the comfort of your boyfriend's hoodie. After a while, you spotted your mom in a group of people. You were quick to approach her, since you had nothing else to do during the party. Plus, she was the only person you really knew at the party. Minus the people your mom previously introduced you to. Your mom smiled brightly when she saw that you joined her. "Let me introduce you to everyone," she said before going down the line of people. You shook their hands, and started to listen to their conversations. But soon, you got bored and decided to wander off again. It was really uninteresting when you're stuck at a party, where talking is all that you constantly hear. At that, you didn't have any real entertainment besides introductions and meeting new people. As you started to walk, you bumped into someone. Well, more like they bumped into you. You looked up to see a familiar face, "Melody?" She looked like she was about to punch you for bumping into her, but once she saw you, her expression changed. "You're here as well? I thought I was going to be bored to death here!" she happily shouted before hugging you. You smiled. "I honestly thought the same. I know no one here," you hugged her back. She pulled away and nodded in agreement, "Neither do I. I came here hoping that I could meet Mr. Kim." You laughed. "Well did you meet him?" you asked. "No... I couldn't find him," she replied. You started to scan through the entire room. Then you saw a familiar figure, "Follow me." You started to lead her to Mr. Kim. Once she saw him, she was extremely happy.

~After a while~

The entire time you and Melody have been wandering the mansion, like adventurers. You had fun conversations, and started to feel the time pass by so quickly. "I should get us something to eat," she said as she leaned against the ledge, without looking behind her. "Be careful, the window is open," you warned. She turned her head. "You're right, thanks for warning me," she quickly stood up. "I'm going to get food. You want anything?" she asked. You shook your head. "You sure?" she asked again. "I'm fine," you replied. She nodded, "Wait here, okay?" "Okay," you said before nodding. Then she disappeared from your sight.

~After a few minutes~

"What's taking her so long?" you asked yourself as you watched people interact. "I probably look lonely standing here in the middle of the hall," you thought. Soon you noticed Byung-Hee approaching you, he looked totally drunk. It looked like he noticed you. He started pushing his way to you. "Oh no, this is going to be bad," you thought as you started to look around. This was a one way hallway, with locked doors running down the walls. Byung-Hee was now face to face to you, the smell of alcohol was so strong. He came closer to you, and you backed away. "Please let me explain myself, Y/N. Let me prove to you that I'm better than my younger self," he said as he started slumbering towards you. "S-Stay away from me," you backed off. You took one more step back and before you knew it, you felt yourself being pushed by gravity. "No..." you thought as your eye widened, you extended out your arms. "Y/N!" Byung-Hee shouted as he ran to the window. He extended out his arm to catch you, but it was all too late.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako