Interesting

All the members looked over to Taehyung, who had willingly threw his hand into the air at the question. Your mom smiled, "I was only joking, but it seems that you are dating an idol." She went over to Taehyung. "Do you love my daughter?" she suddenly asked Taehyung. He stood there before glancing over your mom's shoulder to look at you. After that, he nodded with happy expression. "I do," he said, like he was accepting to take your hand in marriage. "Really? Can you show me that you do? I want to assume that you have good intentions. I'm hoping your intentions aren't to use her for the money she can get in a matter of seconds," she said. He tilted his head, "I can assure you that I didn't date your daughter for her money. I dated her because she's a talented young lady." Taehyung's response made you smile. Blush started rushing across your face after hearing his kind words. "Show me how much you love her," she demanded in a calm tone. "Mom, seriously. He's not using me for my money. No need to worry," you quickly assured. She sighed, "I'm just worried you'll pick a bad boyfriend is all." You gave an assuring smile, "I'm sure I picked an amazing boyfriend."

You watched as the other members nudged Taehyung, "You're a lucky man," they teased. He laughed, "I don't mind showing my love to Y/N." He quickly went over to you, before engulfing you in his arms. Soon, he was rapidly giving you little kisses. "Isn't that right, honey?" he asked, making you giggle. Although it was quite embarrassing that Taehyung was doing this in front of your mother, you could tell that she approved of the relationship. "You guys already have cute nicknames for one another? How adorable," she smiled. "W-Well not really. I still call him by his name," you replied. You watched as your mom tilted her head to the side. "Really, how come you don't you give him a cute nickname? I mean he calls you honey," she asked. You shrugged, "I don't know, it never came to mind." She smiled, "Perhaps you're just too innocent?" Again you shrugged, then suddenly you heard the door slam right open. "I got food!" you heard a familiar voice announce. You turned to be met with Kim. Her keys were clinking together as she placed down the bag of food.

Kim smiled at everyone. But when her eyes reached your mom, she froze. "That was quite an entrance, darling," your mom said, as if familiar with Kim. "You're the wife of the big company owed by Mr. L/N," Kim said as she made her way to everyone. "I see someone is fascinated about the company," your mom said, intrigued. Kim nodded, "You're honestly a role model among other people. You have devotion and dedication to your work, and you tend to show more interest in work rather than money." You stared at Kim, shocked. She seemed to know a lot about your mom. "Wait... does that mean in the beginning, she knew that I came from a rich family?" you asked yourself. Your mom smiled after hearing Kim's words. "Indeed, money is the least of my concerns. I choose work over many things. It shows that I'm not trying to get recognition for the amount of money I have, but the amount of work I put into my job," your mom proudly said. Kim smiled before nodding, "It's nice to meet you, Mrs. L/N. I never thought I'll run into a highly praised person." "Well, I am with my daughter, darling. It's not very surprising to be spending time with your beloved daughter. Don't you agree?" your mom asked. You looked between the two of them. "Uh... I think you guys need to get back to practice," you instructed. BTS nodded, but they seemed rather interested in the conversation between the two. Maybe they had more interest towards your mom and family. You sat down as the music start blasting once more. "I never caught your name," your mom said.

"Oh right, I didn't introduce myself," Kim said. You looked up to see Kim holding her hand out to your mom. "I'm Kim," Kim smiled as your mom clasped her hand around her hand. "Do you have a job? If you do, what's your job, darling?" your mom asked as they both released one another's hand. Kim nodded, "I'm a doctor, but I'm not a famous one. I don't have a reputation like you do." Your mom let out a laugh, "Nonsense, if I'm correct, you saved many lives. You've even risked your life just to recuse others. So you do have a reputation, and it's a good one as well." "I never did think about doing research on Kim... I guess it never came to mind," you thought, now interested. "Then I guess I do have a bit of a reputation," Kim said in a slightly shocked tone. Your mom laughed, "Indeed you do, you're an interesting individual as well. Aren't you Vietnamese American?" "I am indeed," Kim replied, confirming her question. "What's a Vietnamese American doing in South Korea? And working a job in Seoul?" your mom asked. "Well, I originally came here for my favorite band. I also came here to learn a different language. I was interested in the culture and everything here," Kim answered, "I started to work here because I got into a relationship. So I decided to stay and get a job, instead of relying on my boyfriend." You quickly return back to filling out papers, since you knew you had to finish it all before the day ended.

~Time : 12:30 A.M.~

"My, my, these boys really work hard," your mom said, slightly shocked that they've worked for this long. You let out a short laugh, "Don't you do the same?" She turned to you, "It's different, sweetie. I'm up all night trying to fill out papers and arranging things. Plus, I do other stuff." "Well BTS stays up late to work hard for their fans, and practice makes perfect," you pointed out. She nodded in agreement, "You're quite right." "I need to go drop these off," you informed as your picked up the pile. "He stays here late as well? What a devoted entertainment," she said. "Didn't you say that you knew a ton of information related to this entertainment?" you asked while adjusting the papers in your arms. She nodded, "I was only kidding, sweetie. I know that this entertainment works hard." When she finished her sentence, the papers in your arms decided to slid and crash onto the ground. You sighed loudly bore picking up each paper, slightly annoyed. Your mom crouched down and started helping. Then BTS started helping you. After awhile, all the papers were recollected. "Thank you, guys," you said. You slightly bowed while making sure the papers didn't fall again.

While you and your mom walked to the manager's office, your mom asked you something. "Do you what to go on a hike tomorrow?" she asked. "I would love to but I have work," you replied, sadly. "Sweetie, this will probably be the only chance that I get to hang out with you," she pointed out. You sighed, "Perhaps I can convince the manager to let me have a break." She smiled, "I'll be sure to help you."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako