A Success

~A week later~

The previous week was a chaos for you; you hadn't gotten the chance to talk to Kim. But finally today it was more a relax day, you were told to relax since you had to deal with a lot a week ago. You had gotten Kim's phone number from Taehyung, after a few little kisses to convince him that was. Without hesitation you messaged Kim.

Y/N:
Hello, is this Kim?

You waited a few seconds seeing that Kim hadn't immediately responded; maybe she was busy with work.

Kim:
Yes, this is Kim. And who may you be?
Y/N:
It's me, Y/N.
I hope that I'm not interfering with anything.
Kim:
Oh hey Y/N.
No you're fine, I'm on a break from my shift right now...
How'd you get my number?
Y/N:
Ah, right Taehyung had given me your number since I asked for it.
Kim:
Huh, how come?
Y/N:
Hey do you have time to call? I'll explain everything through the call.
Kim:
Yeah sure, let me just head outside.

You waited a little for Kim to go outside; you had also taken this opportunity to also head somewhere private. Soon Kim had given a green light for you to call her, and you tapped on video call. It too two rings before Kim's face had appeared on your phone screen. "Hey," Kim smiled, she really looked like she wasn't affected by the breakup or perhaps she was faking it. "Hey, so..." you paused you were unsure how to tell Kim. "Listen, Namjoon has been off lately without you, and he really needs you with him," you said while thinking critically about what you were saying. Kim gave an odd expression; she seemed to be showing that she didn't understand. "Wasn't he the one who wanted to break up with me for ARMY? Isn't that his mistake? He decided to break up with me to make his fan happy," Kim questioned. You nodded, "That's very true, but you don't know the-," Kim was quick to cut you off. "Namjoon wanted to break up with me. What is there to know? I know that he broke up with me on behalf of ARMY, which I can't blame him for, he wants his fans to be happy. I think it was better this way. I was a distraction, thus I was a burden to him," Kim said. You sighed seeing that there wasn't any way to make Kim calm down about the breakup. "Please listen to me Kim, there's a whole entire story that you don't know about," you replied quickly. Kim stared at you before sighing in defeat, "Okay, I'm listening." With those words, you were on a green light to tell Kim what she missed out on.

"The manager forced Namjoon to break up with you. Namjoon had said that he tried his best to convince the manager that you weren't a distraction and that you were actually helpful. He didn't want to breakup with you, but after having a good conversation with the group we concluded it wasn't something we could avoid. The reason being is because the manager had threatened Namjoon, telling him if he didn't break up with you he'll do it for him. So Namjoon had no choice, it would have ended badly either way," you explained. Kim gave a look of hate, "So the manager told Namjoon to break up with me?" Kim asked and you nodded. "I don't get why you're telling me this then, the manager clearly doesn't want me with Namjoon. What's the point of telling me? I can't even get back with him even if I wanted to truly do so," Kim said. You nodded seeing Kim's point, "The manager thought you were a distraction for Namjoon, but he had admitted that Namjoon was acting off. I had talked to him and convinced him. I told him about how you were actually someone who helped him, that you weren't a distraction and you were actually his motivation. The manager was hesitant; but on behalf of BTS being a success after this tour, and the fans happiness he's allowing Namjoon and you to date once more. Just forget this ever happened and continued your two year dating." With your words, Kim's eyes had widened in surprise at the news, "I'm allowed to date Namjoon again?" Kim asked. You nodded with a smile, you could see as Kim exploded with happiness. "As long as you're able to show the manager that you're someone who is here to help Namjoon, and not be a distraction then you're allowed to date him," you repeated. Kim nodded, "But here's my part in all this," you added making Kim give you a rather confused look.

"The BTS concert is coming up in two weeks," you said, and Kim nodded unsure where this was heading. "I want you to keep quiet about this news; don't tell Namjoon until the concert comes around. I want this to be a surprise for him, maybe seeing you in the crowd will make him really happy and change his mood. Perhaps even motivate him to do well since you're there watching him," you said. Kim stared at you, "Is Namjoon doing well with practicing?" Kim asked concerned. "Well... last week he was a complete mess and couldn't really focus. I tried helping him by telling him to think about what you would say if you saw that he was distracted. So now Namjoon has been doing better, but I can tell that he's still down. He's doing it for ARMYs sake and for BTS," you answered. "Namjoon's been off because I haven't been with him recently, to motivate him? So you're thinking if I go to the concert to surprise him, you think he'll have a spark of motivation?" Kim asked.

You nodded, "I'm sure of it, he said that you were his motivation, so it should work," you were sure of it. "But I don't even have a ticket, and they're all probably sold out by now," Kim said sadly, "No worries, I had planned this entire thing out, so I got one for you. I'll also sneak you into the front row, just so you can easily grab his attention and make him smile once he see you," you replied. Kim immediately smiled, "Okay! I'll be there, I just need to get a plane ticket there and I'll be there before the day of the concert starts," Kim said in a happier mood. "Don't worry about the hotel; I have my own room, so you can hang out in my hotel room before the concert starts. Then you can go be with Namjoon, since he also got lucky and got his own room," you informed. Kim nodded, "Do the others know about this?" Kim asked and you shook your head. "The only BTS member who knows is Taehyung. So keep this a secret from the others as well," you replied. Kim nodded once more, showing her understanding, and soon the call between the two of you ended.

"That was easier than I had anticipated," you muttered happily at the end result. Honestly you had an entire plan out if Kim had put up some walls and difficulty, but it seemed Taehyung was right. Kim would do anything if it was for Namjoon's sake.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako