Boyfriend

And I'm back!
That took so long, but thank you for waiting!
Remaining Chapters: Thirty-nine
Have fun reading!

~The next day~

Yesterday you were only able to talk to your mom for a little while. You wanted your mom to get sleep since she looked super tired. You also told her to stop focusing on work since she was with you. The entire time yesterday, you've been constantly nagging at her while trying to help her rest. Although it took a few of attempts, age finally rested. Let's just say, she slept for a long time.

You were in the kitchen brewing some tea. Once you were done, you carefully carried both mugs to your bedroom. When you entered your bedroom, your mom was staring at her phone, concern twisting in her expression. "Mom?" you said nearly making her jump out of her skin. She looked up from her phone before immediately placing it face down on your bed. "Was that something related to business?" you placed the mugs onto your bed stand. Of course, she shook her head while giving a guilty look. All you did was hold out your hand in return. "Awe, come on sweetie. Don't be mean to your own mother," she said, nearly begging for you not to take her phone. You shook your head, then extended your hand even more; you raised one of your eyebrows. With a simple sigh, she grabbed her phone. Without any further protest, she placed it into your hand. You clasped the phone with your fingers before reading her messages. Sure it seemed a little rude, but you really wanted her to take a break. You know how much your mom is devoted to work, she's constantly thinking about it, but she needs to rest. And you were ready to do everything in your power to ensure that, even if she says that you're being mean to her. You just want her to relax, and know everything will be fine. Just so she can understand that she doesn't need to constantly check up on the company.

With ease, you placed your mom's phone back into her hand. You didn't want to lecture her (too much), since she was finally visiting you. "I made us some morning tea," you informed. You handed her a mug, and she calmly took it. Soon you were sitting on the bed, facing your mom. "You've kept the house quite sturdy," your mom said, "And well managed." You sipped your tea before bringing the mug down, "I mean, dad sends maids here everyday just to clean my house... I do half of the work though, so the maids don't need to suffer as much." Your mom's lips curved into a loving smile. With one hand, she held the mug safely before using her other hand to pat your cheek. "You've always been the kind and caring type. I'm glad that you haven't changed," she said. You smiled and she removed her hand from your face. The both of you continued drinking your tea. "Why'd you cut your hair?" you asked, breaking the peaceful silence. "Ah... the last time you saw me, my hair was long. I decided to cut my hair because my long hair was constantly in my face when I was trying to work. It was getting annoying, and I decided to cut it," she replied before pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. Again, the two of you sat there in silence. "Did you get a boyfriend yet? I heard your father sets you up with arrange marriages," she suddenly asked. You froze at her question; you weren't sure if you could tell people about your relationship (She thinks as she already told her friends), well you never really asked Taehyung in the beginning. But then again, he did tell the members and Kim about the relationship. "Is it okay to tell my mom?" you thought, not wanting to keep any secrets from your family members. Plus, you did tell the others you were in a relationship. It wouldn't hurt to tell your mom as well.

You took an intake of air before releasing it. "Dad has been trying to find me a good significant other, but all of them were unsuccessful," you replied. Your mom gave a disappointed look, "It's okay sweetie one day yo-," as she started her sentence, you interrupted her. "But, I do, indeed, have a boyfriend," you added. Her face immediately lit up at the news. She placed the mug down onto the bed stand before engulfing you into her arms. "I'm so happy you found someone, how long have you been dating him? Is he treating you right? Is he attractive? Does he have a good personality? Does he love you? Does he always think of you?" she started to overwhelm you with her questions. You slowly answered them, not wanting to accidentally miss any. Just then, you realized that you needed to head to work. "Mom, I need to work," once your mom satisfied by the answers, you got up from the bed. She gave you a confused look, "Work? Don't you normally work at home? I mean since all you need to do is fill out various papers, and, on an occasion, you go to your office." You nodded at her words. "I used to do that, but now I have a full time job," you replied. She was quick to jump onto her feet, "Really, can I come along and watch?" "Sure," you didn't have a problem with your mom watching you fill out papers, while once and a while signaling BTS to rest.

~Heading to BigHit~

Once you and your mom was fully changed, you both entered the driver's car. Your driver knew your mom for the longest time, so it didn't take them long to have a conversation. Then your driver dropped you off at BigHit. You and your mom thanked him before entering the building. As your mom walked by the staffs, they stared at her, shocked nonetheless. "Why is everyone staring at my mom...?" you thought, rather confused. You had wanted to introduce her to the manager since he seemed to have known your dad. "I never asked you, but what's you're job?" your mom asked. "Ahh~ my job is a-," suddenly you were interrupted by people loudly shouting your name. You turned to see the younger members happily running to you. Then you were engulfed by the three members. "You're here late," Taehyung said. "I could say the same to all three of you. Why are you guys running through the entrance like that? Also, don't you guys come here earlier than me?" you asked.

"Who are these gentlemen?" your mom asked. "Oh right, I'm the assistant manager of a well known kpop group, BTS," you replied.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako