Valentine's Day Special

Hey, welcome to the Valentine's Day Special!

If you're single, don't worry and just have fun suffering!

I know I will... freak school, man.

Anyways, today is the day of love.

I know that I'm on break but I'm still updating for Specials.

So watch out for that!

Well, I'll stop blabbering.

Enjoy this Special and Happy Valentine's Day!

... Mwah.

The month is February. This month could symbolize two things: love or pink. Today was February fourteenth or more popularly known as Valentine's Day. The day where you give your loved ones a present, showing your passion and love towards them. Some hate today, and some love it. Others could have no general opinion on it and find it as any ordinary day. I, on the other hand, didn't mind today because I know that whatever happens... I won't be alone today.

~Flashback: Middle school~

I was in the eighth grade and today was the "Day of Love," or Valentine's Day. People were giving out cards, roses, and chocolates; whether they were in a relationship, or just friends that wanted to share the day together to feel less lonely. The halls were full of Valentines giving. I walked to my classroom like normal, ignoring everything that was going around me. For me, today was nothing special. It was just another ordinary day at school. When I reached my classroom, I walked in. Then I headed to my desk. As I approached my desk, I noticed a bunch of chocolate on it. I stared at it for a while before looking up and analyzing the room. There at Seokjin's desk were my seven best friends. Seokjin sat in his chair while the others: Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung, stood around his desk. They all stared at me eagerly, waiting for my next move. I turned my attention back to my desk. I didn't dare to pick one of them up. Instead, I pulled out my chair. Then I placed my backpack onto my chair before unzipping it. I used my arm to push all of the chocolate off my desk and into my backpack, making sure not to miss any. When they were all in my backpack, I zipped my backpack back up before placing it onto the ground and sitting down. I looked over to them again; they had their attention on each other now. They were whispering. Although I couldn't hear them, I knew what they were talking about: who I liked this year.

I turned my attention away. Then some of my female classmates walked over to my desk. "You're so lucky! They always give you chocolates," one of them said. "I wish they would pay attention to the other females in the classroom. They always have their eyes on you. Why can't they pay attention to me once? I'm attractive too!" another pouted. "You're like some type of main character in a book, and you're the main focus of seven guys!" another one said. They all complained about how I was the one catching their attention. "Are you guys really that jealous?" I asked. They all nodded their head. "I saw one of the lower class men try to give Yoongi chocolates this morning. But he walked off and pretended not to see her!" one gossiped. "You're so lucky to have them around you like that. It's like they're a bunch of puppies when they follow you around," another one said. "I don't know... I think it's just young love. I'm sure that it'll be over once they grow up," I shrugged it off. "But what if they don't? What if they continue to be like this?" another asked. I looked over to them, they were still whispering. "There's no way they'll go that far just to pursue me," I thought to myself.

~Present~

I opened my eyes. For a while, I laid there, thinking about how this day was going to go. I could already predict the outcome of my day. After a while, I rolled off my bed and headed to the bathroom. When I reached the mirror, I looked at the mess bestowed on my head, my bed hair.