«08» Dumb, dumber, and dumbest

Angel (not edited)

     We got back to my dorm about an hour ago and I just spilled basically my whole life story to Zion. Austin was out doing who knows what so it was just Zion and I in the room. Zion was comforting me in any way he could which was very sweet. Usually I would've told him
off but it caught me so off guard that I just stood there in shock.

"Who was that little girl by him?" he asks twirling his dreads...again. It's something he seems to do a lot when he's thinking. I simply shrug my shoulders because I have no idea. "You don't think it was...?" He trails his sentence off but I know he was going to say sibling.

"No it couldn't have been. I'm an only child." I say. "I mean she could've been my step-sister. I wouldn't be surprised if he has multiple children." I get up from my bed grabbing a comb, then sitting back down on my bed. Zion looked at me with worry in his eyes so I reassure him with a simple, "I'm fine."

"So you didn't want to talk to him or anythi—" he's cut off by the 4 other guys coming in my room. "Hey angle!" Austin says brightly.

"That's not my name." I deadpan.

"Hey I like that name." Glasses says.

"So much for peace and quiet." Zion mutters under his breath but Nick, I think that's his name atleast, catches on.

"Aww poor Z" Nick says in a baby voice and pets his head like a dog. Zion sends a mean,cold glare his way. "Why are y'all here again?" Z says shaking his head.

"Well this is technically my room." Austin shrugs his shoulders pointing out his belongings.

"I'm Austin friend" Edwin pipes up.

"Me too." Glasses says.

"Me three!" Nick agrees then continues, "We were going to go look around campus a little. Ya know they posted our schedules online."

Zion quickly picks up his phone while I grab my laptop from my desk. I have a good idea when my classes start because we got to pick them. I have to take higher math and science classes to become an aerospace engineer. Luckily I took most of those classes in high school.

"You want to be an engineer right?"
Zion's sis looking up from his phone.

"What type? You know there's civil, aerospace, environmental, bioengineering, electrical." Austin says like he could go on forever and ever. Edwin looks up from his phone glaring at Austin, making him shut up.

"Aerospace engineering."

"What's that?" Edwin says with a confused face.

"It's the development of air and space crafts."

"That's lit but too much work for me. I heard they make big bank. When you become famous, you have to shout me out."Glasses says. I know his name is Brandon but I like glasses better.

"What are y'all minoring in? Zion told me that you guys are all majoring in performing arts. Well music to be more exact." I question.

"Public health!" Austin says proudly.

"African and Middle Eastern studies" Zion says.

"Italian is my minor." Nick says soon after Zion.

"Makes sense Italian boy" I say jokingly.

"History" Brandon says and all the boys make a face displaying disgust.
"Bro why would you even consider picking a minor like that?" Edwin looks at him with a scrunched up face.