«21» miss track star

Angel (not edited)

"Come on, stop being such a baby and so lazy." I attempt to drag Zion out of my new apartment. We just finished bringing all of my suitcases up. The good thing was that we didn't even have to use the stairs because there's a handy dandy elevator.

"I'm tired." He whines sprawled out on the carpeted main room. I look at him like in a confused way. The question is how is he tired? We didn't unpack anything. All we did was get my bags out of the trunk and walk here.

"Oh sorry, I forgot! Miss.Track star never gets tired." He sarcastically says pulling me down on the floor next to him. Wow this floor is actually really comfortable.

Zion suddenly springs up from next to me. "Come on, stop being so lazy." He mocks my words from just a few seconds ago. I narrow my eyes at him.

"You are so annoying." I say reaching up grabbing a pillow from the couch beside me. Just to be petty, I rest the pillow under my head and close my eyes as if I'm about to fall asleep. Just to be extra, I even take my shoes back off.

"You weren't saying that when we kissed on New Years baby." He winks at me.

"Uhm child. You kissed me." I say like he didn't know.

" Yes I was there Angel,obviously. Plus you never said you didn't like it." He grins brightly.

"I-" I start just to be cut off.

"Nope. Don't even say that you didn't like it because you kissed me back. End of story. Now let's go!"

I gasp really dramatically when I feel his hands at my sides pick me up bridal style.

"Stop." I let out a laugh when he pretends to drop me but he doesn't. He continues to carry me through the lobby gaining us weird stares from people lingering around.

He carries me all the way to the car and finally sets me down in the car carefully. "You're such an idiot."

"Yea, no doubt about that."

*

"What are we even doing here? You know that there is a college cafeteria for many reasons as to why you don't have to cook." Zion says as he follows me into the grocery store.

"Yea I know but I like cooking sometimes. And plus, chefs and other people aren't going to be cooking for you forever." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Yea. That's what my wife is for." He says smirking at me. I roll my eyes at him getting a cart and start to stroll down the aisles. Zion's soon right back next to me watching as I put random items into the cart.

At one point, he even wrapped his arm around my waist. He acted like he was reaching for something on the shelf but left his arm around my waist thinking that he was slick.

"You're not slick. You really tried it." I laugh.

"What?" He asks playing dumb.

"You know what." I say continuing to push the cart down the crowded aisles.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are so cute! Remember when we were that young, Harry?" An older lady gushes in front of us nudging her husband who's just as old.