Found Out

Everything was done. Almost. All that was left was the party, which will last till the late of night. Everyone gathered at the ballroom, waiting for the royal family to be announced.
The main staff, called out the siblings by their ages, oldest to youngest. Everyone clapped as they walked out one by one.
The party has begun and everyone was left to their own devices. Some important people went to the front to meet the brothers, showing respect to them and to their kingdoms.
" We're doing well so far, " Cyclone said when they were finally left alone. His brothers turned to him then nodded. " Just a few more hours. "
Then, a man came in front with two more men behind him. He was wearing a black top hat, which covered his face. The siblings looked at them, and they immediately became suspicious.
" I feel a bad vibe from him, " Ice whispered to his brothers, receiving a nod of agreement from each of them.
The man moved in front of them, and spoke in a very deep voice.
" How long has it been? 11.... 12 years? " the man said as he smirked afterwards. " Do we know you? " Quake said to the man.
" Do you know me? What do you think? " the man snapped his fingers to one of his men. The man moved forward and grabbed Solar's arm.
" Ah! What do you think you're doing?! " Solar shouted, gaining the people's attention. " Let him go! "
" What are you doing? " Thunder asked the man. He smirked. " You want him back, I have a request. "
" That's...... " the staff began to move towards them, but Thunder stopped them in their path. " Let me hear it. "
" You give me your treasures, all of them. And all of you shall be free. But! If you don't, all of you will seek the consequences. "
The crowd gasped in horror. Thunder understood they didn't want to die. However, he sensed more from this man.
" This that all? "
" ........ "
" You have more.... Do you? "
The man laughed. " How smart you are! Just like old times.... "
This gave Thunder a strike in the heart. Old times..... ? What did he mean?
" Fine. Here is my other request. I want you all...... Hmm... How do I put this.....? "
" Dead! "
The man took out a cane, and pointed it towards them. Guards started to come in front of them, protecting them. " Men! " the man shouted. More men came out from the crowd, and came by his side. The man that was holding Solar let go, and went there as well.
" Why are you doing this? "
" Why am I doing this?! It's because of you! " he pointed at Thunder. " You betrayed me! You shut me out! Left me in the dark! " this made Thunder confused, what was he talking about?
But before he could think, the man lunged at him. He didn't know what to do everything went slow. He covered his head with his arms, trying not to get too hurt. But the worst thing that could happen just fulfilled itself.
Electricity shot out from his hands and hit the man. The man fell to the floor in pain. Thunder's eyes widened.
The crowd gasped, they have found out their secret. The man got up, looking more angry, and terrified.
" What a cruel act! Monsters! Attack him! "
His men obeyed and they started to attack Thunder. But before they could, Leaf jumped in front of him.
" Vine wall! " a wall of thick vines emerged in his command. " Don't you hurt him! "
" More monsters! They are all monsters! " everyone stared to go against the siblings, Ice couldn't take it anymore.
" Stay away! " he shouted. Freezing cold ice shot out from his palms. It went at every direction. It froze parts of the room, it was expanding.
" Run! " Thunder said. His brothers followed him, Quake stayed back and made an earth wall over the entrance of the path they were taking.
" It won't last. They need to find a way to get out of here! " they nodded, then they heard a whisper.
" Your highnesses. Over here, " a voice said to them. They looked around and saw the staff and shoulders.
" We can help you. Come, quickly. "
They did so, the ice began to make the earth wall crumble as they ran at the opposite direction. They could hear people shouting and screaming.
The staff led them to the basement. One of them pulled out a big stone from the wall, revealing a secret passage.
" Go from here. It will lead you a distance away from the castle. " The siblings thought for a moment, then Thunder turned. The ice was slowly coming towards them.
" Thank you all for your help. We really appreciate it a lot. We will return, I promise. "
They went into the passage. The entrance slowly closed behind them. They started to go through it. But they stopped when they heard people continuing to panic, Ice wanted to cry.
" I didn't mean to..... " he started, but he was stopped by the sudden strike of cold. " The ice is coming, we need to go faster. "
Blaze held Ice, encouraging him. " Come on. We will be out soon. "
Ice nodded, they continued to go through the passage.

They got out into the forest near them. They had to speed up more because the ice was going faster. They got to the entrance of the forest, they turned to take a last look at their kingdom. It was already covered in ice.
They felt bad for it. And the people. But what's done was done, they couldn't take it back.

" Screw this cape. Get off me, " Thunder said, quite annoyed. He unhooked his cape and put it on his arm. They turned their backs and proceeded into the forest.

At the castle......

" Where did they go?! "
" Get them back! "
The crowd of people shouted as they got out of the castle door. Everything was covered in the ice that Ice created.
" Our home is frozen... What are we going to do? "
" Was it even right to chase our rulers away? "
" Yeah, they looked as scared as we were...... "

Everyone argued, discussed and thought of the things that they could have and could do. They were confused, scared and terrified at what they witnessed, but that was not the worst part. They didn't have royal family to take care of them anymore.
" Fear not, everyone! "
A voice said.

" We will do just fine without them monsters! I shall take over! To be a better ruler than they have been! "
The man who confronted the brothers said in a very loud voice. Everyone looked at him in disbelief.

" We don't want you to rule! You were the one who chased them away! "

" Oh.... But I did find out about theur secret, did I not? I practically saved us all. Don't forget the last time this had happened, they almost destroyed your kingdom. " everyone went silent, what he said was true. They lived their kingdom and it's rulers, but after what happened, they felt fear as well.

The man smirked.

" Alright then. Now that I am king, there will be a few changes to this place... " he said, the people looked up, surprised.

" Hey! There was no agreement that you could be king! " a man shouted, defending the place of their rulers. The man glared at him, and snapped his fingers.

" Take him away. " two men grabbed the poor man. He struggled, but no effect. He was then brought into the castle, and into the dungeons.

" Now, if you don't want to end up like that disrespectful man, you will obey my every word, " the man said. Everyone was scared, but they had no choice. They obeyed.

The man took off his hat, revealing a man with the color red for skin, orange eyes, pointed teeth. He gave out a wicked smile.

" Now, starting with the castle itself... "