It's Gone!

" Master, we made it to the
T.A.P.O.P.S base. "

" Good. Get in there and find that sceptre. I need it. "

" As you wish, master. "

Blaze P.O.V

" Blaze! Have you seen my tab? " Ice asked me. I looked around my desk, it was covered with a few papers.

" Heads up, Ice! " I warned him before throwing it to him. He caught it successfully.

" Thanks! " he said before going back to work immediately. I heard Thunder and Cyclone talking at the other side.

" Thunder, do you have the paperwork I asked you to complete? " Cyclone asked Thunder. Thunder was in the middle of his work, he reached out to the side of his desk.

" Here you are, Cyclone. I corrected some things, if you don't mind, " he said when he handed the paperwork to Cyclone. Cyclone took it.
" Thank you, Thunder, " he said, then the both of them went back to work at once. We were working particularly hard that day, because Tarung gave us too many dayoffs. Even if we wanted to refuse, he always didn't take no for an answer.

" This message is done. You may send it off now, " Leaf said handing a messenger robot a letter. It took the letter and went on its way.

" That's done. Now, the report for next week's schedule, " Solar said as he got up from his desk to get the information for the report. It was a really busy day.

After a long while....

" And, that's the last of them, " I said as I gently put the last stack of papers on the messenger robot's hands. It took off to send them off. My twin and I took a deep breath.

" And that considers us done with our work, " Ice said, smiling after. I smiled back. I heard the rest of our brothers getting the last of their work done as well.

" There you go. So, after this badge, you are good to go for charging, Messagebot, " Leaf said. The robot thanked him and took off.

" The report for next week's schedule is done? Alright, the report on the spaceships? Done as well, so, that covers it all, " Thunder said as he checked off the work. " We're done for the day, brothers. "

" Great. That was a lot of hard work, we'd better tell Tarung not to give us too many day offs, " Solar said.

" Yeah, we should. Anyway, let's head off now. The others will come by for their own shift soon, " Thunder said. We all nodded and withdrew for the day.

" What should we do now? We've no plans, " Ice said.

" Well, we can think about along the way, " Blaze said.

But that didn't work out, just as Blaze finished talking, the alarm sounded. Cici Ko came running towards us.

" Thunder! Cyclone! All of you! Must come! Please! " he said in one breath.

" Cici Ko? What's wrong? "

" Attention! Please! There is an incident in the training hall. Now, I assign Thunder and his brothers, Fang and his team to proceed there now! Everyone else, please stay calm and do not move away from your posts! " Tarung said through the speakers.

" Right, sir! Come on! " we ran to the training hall immediately. When we got there, Thunder attempted to open the door, but it was shut tight. He jiggled it, suddenly we heard squeaky robotic laughs coming from inside.

" Oookay... What in the name of God was that? " Cyclone said as he blocked the door from Thunder's grasp.

" When I wanted to check on the weapons in here, I couldn't open the door and I heard the same laughs, " Cici Ko said.

" What is going on in there? There are loud bangs and booms everywhere in there! " Quake said as he leaned on the door to listen.

" No matter what it is, we need to get rid of them. We need to break down this door! " Ice and I said together. They nodded.

Quake backed away from the door, followed by Cyclone and Thunder. Quake ran to the door with a bang, it was loosened. Cyclone ran after, making it bend and unstable. When Thunder ran into it, it was broken down and he ran into the training hall.

There were a bunch of orange robots everywhere in the room. Every corner was filled with them.

" Fighterbots. What are they doing here? " Thunder said.

One of the robots saw us, and yelled out. The rest looked at us and ran to us. We took our stances.

" No time for that. Now, we fight, " Solar said, creating a pair of solar glasses around his eyes.

" Let's do this then, " Leaf said, making leaf shurikens. He didn't hesitate to throw one at one of the robots, making it stay in place, unable to move. He smirked. " Hyah!! " he proceeded to fight. We followed after.

" Ice hand, activate! " Ice chanted as his hand turned to solid ice. He Tran to the robots and hit them on the head with it, making them uncertain and dizzy from the hard hit.

" Blaze! " he said to me. I nodded and took them on. I hit them with firey punches. When I looked back at them, they were all burnt and crispy.

" Well, um, I did not expect that to be so powerful. Meh, " I said before continuing to fight again. I had a glance at Thunder and Cyclone.

Cyclone had little tornados in hand. He threw them at the robots, ducking them in there. He moved it around the place, attempting to make the robots dizzy and broken. Then he released them and threw them up in the air.

" Thunder! Your go! "

Thunder jumped on the walls and ran up the way. He had a lightning blade in hand at the ready. When he was closer to the robots. He jumped from the walls.

" Lightning speed! " he chanted and ran fast as lightning, also hitting the robots multiple times until they were out of power. The power was absorbed into the blade. Thunder landed on the ground, he gave a small smirk and continued fighting.

Then I heard something above us. It sounded like a ship. Not knowing why, the robots started to retreat. They went into the vents all escaped from there.

" We got most of them, " Thunder said, panting a little. " I haven't felt like that in a long time. "

" I know right? It feels great, " Cyclone said. But the happiness didn't last long, we heard a shout from Cici Ko.

" It's gone! "

" Cici Ko? What's wrong? What's gone? "

" The sceptre! The weapon! It's gone! "

" What?! "

Narrative P.O.V

" At last, I have the sceptre. With this, I will be able to be strong enough to hunt down all of the power spheres!! This is just too good! Hahahhahahaaahah!!! "