Tok Aba's Cocoa Shop

The brothers got up at 5 in the morning. They did their morning routines and exercises. When they were done, they put on their hats and went out of their rooms. And what a coincidence that they all opened their doors at the same time.

They went down to find Tok Aba, but he wasn't down there. " Maybe he's still asleep, " Leaf said.

" Maybe. Do you think we should make breakfast for him? " Quake said.
" That's not a bad idea. Let's make a simple breakfast for all of us, " Cyclone said. They worked together to make a simple breakfast for each of them, including Tok Aba. When he woke up, they offered him the food.

" Thank you. What time did you seven get up? " Tok Aba asked.

" 5. Don't worry, we wake up earlier than that sometimes, " they said. Tok Aba smiled. When he finished his breakfast, they all went outside.

" Let's go to the shop now, " he said. They walked to a main park of Latorai. The brothers looked around and saw the shop.

" Is that the shop, Tok Aba? " Solar said. Tok Aba nodded.

" Yes, it is. Let's go and get everything ready, " he said, leading the brothers to the shop.

" We need to get ready by 7. Can you handle these things for me? " Tok Aba said, giving Thunder a piece of paper filled with things to do. The brothers leaned in closer to see the chores.

" No problem. You do what you need to do, Tok. Leave these things to us. Start now! " Thunder said. He and his brothers immediately got to work.

Thunder lightning sped to a shop to buy newspapers for entertainment for the shop. Cyclone hovered up to clean the outsides of the shop. Quake helped to bring out the table and chairs. The twins got ready the hot and cold water for the drinks. Leaf and Solar helped to clear out the environment.

" And, done! " Solar said, throwing the plastic into the bin.

" The place is ready for service. Great work, brothers! " Cyclone said. Tok Aba came back to a ready shop, he felt very happy.

" Look at this place! All done and ready! " he said happily. He pat their heads. " Tarung was right when he said you seven are workaholics. Thank you! "

" Don't mention it. We like to help people who need it, " Thunder said. They sat at the stools at the shop, waiting for someone to come by. Tok Aba had served them his famous hot cocoa as thanks.

" Hm, I wonder when people will start showing u- "

" Hey, Tok Aba! " Gopal said as he popped out of nowhere, making the twins jump and fall. Leaf and Solar helped them up. " Tok Aba! One special hot cocoa, please! "

" Ey, Gopal. You appear from nowhere and look what you done. You made Blaze and Ice fall! " Tok Aba said, putting cocoa powder in a cup.

" Ehehe, sorry, Tok Aba. You two okay, Blaze, Ice? " Gopal said. The twins gave a thumbs up.

" We're fine. A little fall won't hurt us, " they said. Gopal sat down next to the brothers. A cup of perfectly done cocoa was served in front of him.

" You definitely look like you come here often, " Quake said, sipping his own cocoa. Gopal immediately stopped drinking.

" This was where I came every time before I was invited to join
T.A.P.O.P.S! Every morning I come here, every afternoon I come here, and almost every evening I come here! " he said proudly. He sat back down. " Tok Aba makes the best cocoa in the world! "

" Well, you are right there. It's very delicious, " Thunder said, leaning on the table.

" Don't be so quick to praise this Gopal here. He thinks if he comes here everyday, he deserves a discount of even free! The depths he owes me he still hasn't paid yet! " Tok Aba said, pointing a book at Gopal. The brothers looked at him, and shook their heads with disappointment.