EL and Leaf

Leaf P.O.V

What happened to Solar still worries me. I don't have a favorite brother, but I care about Solar very much. He was up and walking, but I could tell he was still hurting

Tok Aba noticed my emotions, and told me to go to the park to clear my thoughts. So I did. I excused myself and and went there the next morning.

" Tok Aba was right. This does kinda soothes my emotions a bit, " I said to myself. I made my way to the big lake, it looked pretty. It stood there and sighed.

Then, something tapped my back. I turned and saw a cloak person. " Y.. Yes? " I said. I looked down and saw a pocket knife. He must have dropped it, but I'd better be careful. I slowly picked it up.

" This... Must be yours, " I said, holding the pocket knife in my hand.

" No, it's not mine. It's ours, " he said lowly. This left me confused.

" Pardon me? " I asked. The man laughed. He looked up to reveal a man that looks exactly like me. He had glowing green eyes, and an evil smirk on his face. I was startled.

" Who are you? " I asked him.

He didn't answer. He tore off his cloak and snatched the knife from my hand. He attempted to cut me, but I dodged it. His clothing and looks are just as similar to mine.

He attacked me once more, but I blocked every move he threw at me. " Who are you?! " I asked him again. Again, he didn't answer me. He raised his hands and summoned what I thought were plants. They were deadly plants.

" Nature power..... " I said starstruck. The plants charged at me, I tried my best to defend myself without hurting them. But once they made deep cuts on my face, I knew I had to fight back.

I created plants just as deadly and started to attack them. But they weren't going to be taken down so easily. I looked at the man, he had a smile on his face. He lunged his hands and his plant tore mine to shreds. My eyes widened.

He pointed at me, sending his deadly plant towards me. The plant caught me and held me tight. There was no use in struggling.

" Hmph. You're exactly as what Master told me about. A weakling, too kind. Always putting things before yourself, " the man spat at me.

" I am not a weakling, " I said bravely. The man scoffed. He put pressure on his hands, making the binds tighter. I groaned in pain.

" See? Can't even take a few little binds, can you? " he said, making the binds tighter. I felt myself getting weaker and limp.

Finally, he let me go. I dropped to the ground. He knelt next to me. He touched my cheek.

" Face it, my little Leaf. You are a little weakling, " he said. He was about to do something when we both heard someone call my name. The man scoffed and teleported from my side.

I couldn't see exactly who called me. I saw two figures in orange and blue running towards me. The last thing I heard before passing out was my name being shouted.

" Hahaha, what a softy you are, Leaf, " I heard my own voice say to me.

" Where is that coming from? " I said to myself. I backed away until I touched something behind me. I turned and saw a green mirror. I saw myself, but with glowing green eyes.

" You? " I said. The reflection nodded.

" You remember me? Oh, I'm touched. We always had a thing for remembering others, do we now? " he said. We?

" We? " I said.

" What? Can't even recognize your own self.... Weakling? "

" No! " I shouted aloud. I opened my eyes, I was in my room. I saw no mirror, or lookalike. I sighed as I sat at the edge of my bed. My waist hurt, very bad. I couldn't exactly remember what happened.

" Leaf? Are you okay? " I heard Solar's voice, that startled me. He opened the door and let himself in.
" Hey, you alright? " he asked me.

" No.. Not really. What happened? " I said.

" Honestly, I should be asking you the same thing. Thunder and Cyclone said they found you unconscious at the park, and carried you back here, " Solar said. I suddenly remembered something.

" A man! " I said.

" Man? " Solar asked.

" A cloaked man. He... He attacked me, I.. I don't know why. But, he had the Nature Power too. Like.. Like the man you described yesterday, he had the Sunlight Power too, " I said. Solar's face immediately turned to shock.

" What?! " he said. I nodded. " We... We need to tell Thunder and the others now! Can you stand alright? "

" I think I will be fine. Come, let's go! "

We went quickly downstairs to where all of our brothers were. " Solar! Leaf! What's wrong? " Cyclone asked.

" We need to tell all of you something, " we said. So, we explained what I could remember to them and the fact that both the men had the Sunlight and Nature Powers.

" This seems wrong..... " the twins said.

" Of course it is all wrong. We've just discovered that there are two people who have Leaf and Solar's powers, which they are not supposed to, " Cyclone said.

" They say the founders of these elemental powers said that these powers will only be passed down to another generation every hundred years. And they say only one for each element, " Quake said.

" What does this mean? " I asked.

" We have no idea. But, we need to be very careful from now on. Whoever these two people are, they are after Leaf and Solar. We need to protect them, so they don't get into the wrong hands, " Thunder said. Our brothers nodded. Thunder turned to us.

" Take care of each other. If you get into a problem, try to find any of us, got it? " he said. Solar and I looked at each other, and nodded to Thunder.
.
.
.
.
.

" You did a very good job there, my evil little plant, " EL said, fonding over his deadly plant. He heard footsteps and smiled.

" Yep. My day is done, unfortunately. Well, it was fun while it lasted, " he said to his two brothers.

" Now we heard both you and ES say that, we are even more excited to do this! " EB and EI said together.

" Oh, you'll have much fun! I'll tell you that. I'm just ' jealous ' that you two get to go the second time. The first time was when you got to take the girl as bait, " EL said.

" ET told to go, we just obeyed. Tell this to him, " EB and EI said.

" Right. Well, I'm heading back. Have fun, you two! " EL said, going pass them and further into the dark alley. EB and EI lifted their heads, showing their glowing firey red and icy blue eyes.

" Oh, we will. Hehehe, we most certainly will. "