EB and EI, Blaze and Ice

Blaze P.O.V

          " But, Blaze! Ice! We don't need anymore rest, we feel perfectly fine! " Solar said as Ice and I dragged Leaf and him to their room.

          " Thunder said you two needed more rest and told us two to take you home! And you know very well how he is always right! " Ice said. We set both of them down on their beds, laid them down and pulled up their sheets.

          " Hmph. Sometimes, I hate that he is always right, " Solar said, crossing his arms.

          " You two get some more rest. Ice and I will be downstairs if you need anything, " I said.

          " Wait. You two won't be going back to the shop? " Leaf asked.

          " We can't leave you two alone, you know what happened before. Now, get. Some. Rest, " we said as we shut the door.

          " Sometimes they are so mischievous, " Ice said sighing. We both went downstairs to do our own thing.

Narrative P.O.V

          " Are you ready, EB? " EL said.

          " Born ready, " EB answered. They jumped from roof to roof. They stopped when they reached Tok Aba's roof. EB pointed at it, and shot fire.

              Blaze and Ice were at the living room. Suddenly, Ice smelled something burning.

          " Blaze, was Tok Aba cooking or boiling something this morning? " he asked Blaze.

          " No. Why? " Blaze said.

          " I smell something burning. Don't you? " Ice said. Blaze payed attention, and saw that he was right. They jumped up to find where the source of the smell was. They ran upstairs and saw the roof was on heavy fire.

          " Leaf! Solar! " Blaze said, running to Leaf and Solar's room. When he wanted to hold the knob, his hands suddenly burnt. " Ow! " he fell and held his hand. He looked at the door and saw it was frozen. He looked at Ice.

          " Ice? " he said. Ice shook his head.

          " I did not do that. I swear! " he said. Suddenly, he got hit. He fell into Blaze's arms. They looked and saw a man there. He was laughing.

          " He... He looks like me.... " Ice said. Blaze looked at him. There was another man, and he looked like Blaze.

          " There are more of them.... " Blaze said. Ice nodded shakily. The two men aimed at the twins, the twins got up and hid in their room.

             The fire was spreading very quickly, unlike any fire. " Ow! " Ice shouted when his arm touched the fire. Blaze shielded him.

         " He's controlling the fire. We don't have much time. We need to get Leaf and Solar out of here, " he said.

         " The door is covered in ice. I clean open it. But you cannot fight those two by yourself, " Ice said.

         " Then we will do it together. It's the only way, " Blaze said. Ice became confident and nodded. And at the right time, the door burnt down into ashes. The two men were there, looking at them. " Hello, Blazey. Hello, Icy...... " they said.

            One of them aimed at Blaze and shot Icicles. Ice blocked them for Blaze so they don't burn him. The other shot fire at Ice, Blaze did the same what Ice did for him. But the fire added on and spreaded more.

            Finally, they succeeded to get to Leaf and Solar's room. Ice broke it down. Leaf and Solar were inside, coughing from the heavy smoke. Blaze opened the window, he saw people down there, trying to put out the fire. He saw his brothers there too. Thunder saw them.

        " Blaze! " he shouted. Blaze was relieved and then Ice and him carried Leaf and Solar to the window.

            Blaze brought Solar down. He laid him down. His brothers immediately ran to them.

         " Blaze! Blaze, are you okay? " Thunder said worriedly. Blaze nodded, He looked back at the window, Ice saw the men coming closer. One of them got hold of him and his hand burnt.

         " Ah!!! Blaze, take Leaf! " Ice said as he threw Leaf out the window. Blaze caught him, but Ice was pulled back inside.

         " Ice!!! " Blaze shouted. He let Thunder take Leaf. He ran inside to save his twin. His brothers shouted after him.

         " Blaze! Wait! "

             The house was full of fire and smoke. Blaze was immuned to fire, but not for very long. He quickly found the stairs and ran up it.

             Everyone outside were trying to put out the fire, but they had no luck. The fire was too big. And before they knew it, the building broke down, shocking everyone there. Especially the brothers.

         " Blaze! Ice!!!! " Leaf didn't want to look, he hugged Thunder. Solar covered his mouth with shame. Cyclone and Quake stared at the brunt home in shock.

            Then, Thunder noticed something moving in the burnt wood. He looked closer and saw Blaze carrying Ice. The brothers were overjoyed and went to their aid.

            Blaze fell to his knees in exhaustion because he took it quite a few smoke. Ice was still awake, but was quite weak. Their brothers hugged them both.

        " You're both alright! Thank god! " they said. Blaze smiled, but then he was pulled up by one of the village officer.

        " What are you doing to my twin?! " Ice said immediately. The officer looked at him.

        " What am I doing? Arresting the person responsible for this mess, of course! " he said.

        " But he didn't start the fire! " Solar said

        " He? He didn't?! Mind you, boy. He has the power of fire! So there is no doubt that he started the fire! " the officer said. Ice stomped to his feet, he glared at the man.

        " I was with him the whole time, so don't go saying he did this without any evidence! " I said darkly. The officer looked at him, then at the rest of the brothers, who were all glaring at him.

        " I don't care what you say, I -  "

        " It was a man. Two men. They... They had the Fire and Water Power too. There are more of them, Thunder. There are! " Blaze said, interrupting the officer. Thunder, Cyclone, Quake, Leaf and Solar's eyes widened.

        " They are after us. All of us. People that look exactly like us, " Blaze said. The officer let go of him, he ran to Ice. They both hugged.

        " Are what you're saying is true? " the officer said.

        " Yes. Four of my little brothers have already got attacked. We don't know why they are after us. So, please be warned. If you see people that look like us, but they are causing serious destruction, call me or my two little brothers here immediately. Because they mean trouble, " Thunder said, with a very serious face. The people gasped at his warning.

.
.
.
.
.
.

       " I must say, impressive, you two, " EQ said. EB and EI laughed.

       " We had SO much fun! We couldn't even! " they said, laughing in between. " So, you three going to together to get the last three brothers? "

           EQ, EC and of course, ET were the last three that haven't had their fun. The three looked at each other, and smirked.

      " It would be nice to have my two brothers seek the fun with me, " EQ said.

      " Alright then, we shall go and play with them tomorrow, " EC said excitedly in an evil tone. ET smirked.

      " You're about to get the shock of your life, Thunder. Just... You.. Wait, " he said, looking up, revealing his glowing scarlet red eyes.