What Else Do You Know?

Thunder personally called his brothers, Fang, Gopal, the girls, the commanders and Kaizo into the meeting room to inform them of what he had heard and seen.

" This is not good. And he didn't say when? " Kaizo said.

Thunder shook his head. " He never brought it up. ET has found a way to enter into my head and he tried to distract me from this, " he said.

" I feel like he knows more than we think. I have an idea, " Kaizo said.

" Fire away, " Blaze said.

" We need to get more information of this attack from Thunder's evil lookalike. Thunder, this may seem a difficult thing to ask of you, but can you try to get a such information as you can from him? " Kaizo said.

" He's stronger than he looks. But I am willing to try anytime, " Thunder said.

" That's good to hear. When he enters your mind, try your best to get him to talk as much of the attack as you can, " Kaizo said. Thunder nodded.

" He normally comes when I am asleep. We might have to wait for a time when I can take a rest, " Thunder said.

So, everyone did their own things, but at the same time wondering when Thunder will ever feel tired and go to bed. To their luck, Thunder was particularly tired out from the few training sequences he did at the training hall. So, he dismissed himself and went to his room to take a break and rest.

" Hello, Thunder, " ET's voice said in Thunder's mind. Thunder sighed.

" ET, " he said.

" Lemme take a guess. Mr Captain Kaizo told you to get me to talk all about the secret attack Master will throw on you all, isn't that right? " ET said. Thunder grew angry.

" How do you know that? We're you in my head the whole time? " he said.

" Oh no, Thunder. I'm just that good. But, that's what you want, okay then, " ET said. Thunder's expression softened.

" What? " he said.

" Let me start here. Master plans to attack at a time where you have a tight schedule, hoping to get you when you are most vulnerable. Also, where you have the least reinforcements, " ET said. Thunder suddenly grew intrigued.

" Go on, " he said. ET smiled.

" And also when you all are at the rate of zero attention. But, honestly, knowing you, you never seem to be at that rate, " he said.

" Are you telling me this just to tease us or what? " Thunder said.

" Why, you wanted to know. Can't leave your questions unanswered, can I now? " ET said.

" You don't seem too.... Evil now. What's changed? " Thunder said.

" Nothing. We were always like this, just can't show it. Or else that will be our downfall, " ET said with a little sadness in his voice.

" What do you mean? " Thunder asked. He was feeling like ET was being way too nice and sincere to him.
" Everyone has a dream, Thunder. And we all try our best to make it come true, but I guess ours aren't going anywhere at all, " ET said. Thunder immediately opened his eyes and sat up his bed.

" He can't be...... " he said. He bolted out of bed and changed as quickly as he could. He ran out and went to find the others.

Luckily, he ran into Quake. " Thunder! Hello, did you have a good rest? " he said. Thunder didn't answer, he took Quake's hand and took him with him.

He met everyone at the sitting room. He told them everything he had said with ET. " So, we need to find out the day where we have the tightest schedule, the least reinforcements, " Fang said.

Leaf noticed Thunder immediately kept quiet once he finished his speech. He wanted to see if he was alright.

" Is that all, Thunder? " he asked.

" Ah! What? " Thunder said, snapping out of his thoughts.

" Is there anything else you want to tell us? " Solar asked.

" N.. No, that was all, " Thunder lied. But his brothers bought it eventually.
They continued with their discussion. After that, they wrapped up the meeting.

While, Fang, Gopal and the girls went to find out the possible day that Bora Ra will attack, the brothers were in their room.

Thunder felt bad for lying, so he spoke up. " Brothers, I'm sorry. What I said when Leaf and Solar asked me, it was not true, " he said. His brothers turned to him. " There was something else I didn't tell all of you when we were at the meeting. "

" W.. What is it? " Quake asked.

" ET knew Kaizo's plan. But, instead of telling me off about it, he told me Bora Ra's plans. And he had a tone that cannot be mistaken as a villain. He spoke softly, almost broken, " Thunder said. His brothers were intrigued.

" What else did he say? " Cyclone said.

" He said everyone has a dream. And we try our best to make it come true, but I guess ours won't be going anywhere at all.... " Thunder said, remembering perfectly well what ET said. This left his brothers shocked.

" I feel like, there's more to ET and his brothers than what meets the eye, " Thunder said.

" You're right. No one will say something so sincere if they are a true villain, " Cyclone said.

" We should find that out. We should probably start at where and how they were created, that ought to give us a better lead, " Solar said.

" So that is what we are going to do. Next time ET and I meet, I will try to know him better, and if I can, try to gain his trust, " Thunder said. And he kept his promise. He met ET in his sleep that night, this time ET was more softer and calmer around Thunder, almost like he was comfortable around him.

When they were going to part, ET said something to Thunder. " My brothers and I were created from your resemblances, I guess instead of being pure evil, we inherited a part of your goodness. "