5 Years.....

Everyday, Thunder's brothers tried their hardest to find a way to get in touch with him, to bring him back. And before they even knew it, 5 years had passed.

Kaizo came back to help with the place, Tarung was still there but he rested most of the days. Fang, Gopal and the girls were promoted to better works, but they didn't change much.

And it's not like they don't see Cyclone and his brothers, or Luke and his own around anymore. They do come out every once in a while, but they spent most their days in their room or in the control room, still trying to find their lost brother and friend.

One day, Tarung called all of them to meet him in his room. " Alright, godfather. We will be right over when we've done our remaining work, " they said.

After waiting for a while, they finally arrived there. " Sorry to keep you waiting, godfather. Did you wait long? " Quake said, adjusting his vest.

" No, no. It's fine, " Tarung said. Every one of them changed much, their clothing changed the most.

Cyclone and Quake had long coats all the way down to their feet, both had the right color and patterns. Blaze and Ice had hoodies that they wear over their hats everytime, both according to the right colors and patterns as well. Leaf and Solar had scarfs around their necks, Solar had a new and clean white vest, Leaf had a mic going all the way from his ear to his lips.

" So what do you want to talk to us about, Tarung? " Leaf asked.

" Nothing really. I just wanted to have some quality time with my boys. It has been a while since we last did something like this, don't you think? " Tarung said, leaning back on his chair. Cyclone and his brothers and friends sat down on the chairs, benches, poofs that were there.

" Yeah, I guess it has been.... How long has it been? " Fred said, looking at his friends. Solar activated his glasses.

" From the my glasses say, apparently it has been 5 years since we last did these sort of thing, " he said, he deactivated the glasses and looked at the others. They had the same expression as he did.

" 5 years. Are you serious? " Cyclone said, Solar nodded in response.

" W.. Woah. It has been that long? " Jason said. " I've never realized. "

" What, did you lose track of that much time? You look like you weren't even paying attention to it at all! " Tarung said.

" I don't think we were! If you said two years, that's fine! But 5? Now, it feels like all the work we've been putting in didn't work for 5 whole years, " Simon said.

" You don't look scared stiff. You look more like determined than scared, Simon, " Leon said.

" I'm not scared, just surprised and, yes, very determined, " Simon said.
" Very determined to find him now. "

" I feel exactly the same way, I bet everyone here does, " Cyclone said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

" Well, I guess, regardless of that, I think we should stay here with Tarung for a while, wouldn't you agree? " Quake said.

" We think so, too. It has been a while, we could spare some time, right? " Blaze and Ice said.

Cyclone and Luke nodded. So they spent some time with their godfather. Until the afternoon. After that, they returned to their rooms after getting a bite to eat.

Solar and Simon slid to their chairs and in front of their tables like it was a practised sequence. Simon took a bite of the snack he brought back then laid it down on the table.

" Rebooting the systems now, " he and Solar said together.

" Thank you. Everyone, if you will, please get back to work as soon as possible, " Cyclone said.

" Roger! " everyone said in response. Luke went in front of Cyclone, wanting to speak with him.

" What is it, Luke? " Cyclone asked.

" Cyclone, do you remember what I told you, um, I think it was 5 years ago? Yes, 5 years ago. Do you still remember what I've told you about the book you borrowed? " Luke said.

" Oh, yes. In fact, I do. Do you wanna talk about it? " Cyclone said. Luke nodded. He sat down beside him. He pulled out his tab. He had the information of The Shield Of Iron on it.

" I'm sure you've read this before, " Luke said, giving Cyclone the tab.

" I have. You showed it to me before. And I still cannot get the fact that they disappeared without a trace, just like Thunder did... " Cyclone said.

Luke sighed. He continued. " I can't get it either. And as I've said as a theory before, they must have disappeared the same way Thunder did. And that this black hole..... " Luke said as he put a picture of the black hole on his tab.

" Has more than what meets the eye, " Cyclone said. Luke nodded. Cyclone thought for a moment.

" I think I know what you are thinking, " Luke said.

" I'm sure you do, " Cyclone said.

" Investigate the black hole, try to find the Shield Of Iron, and Thunder. If we find one, we go for the other, " Luke said.

" Precisely. But, the things is.. If this black hole really is the cause of their disappearance, if we get sucked in to too, we might not find a way out, " Cyclone said.

" I know. That's what sucks, " Luke said.

" We never tried it before, " Quake said, sitting down with them. " We won't know unless we try. "

" He's right. We need to find a day where we have no schedules, so we can investigate there ourselves, " Fred said.

" We can do that. But I don't think Tarung will let us. He would say it's too dangerous, " Jason said.

" You're right. But he should. We want to find our brother. Whether the black hole leads to a whole new place, or certain death, " Solar said.

" You know, I think that's exactly why he won't let us, " Simon said. Solar shrugged.

" No matter if he say yes or no, we are at least going there to take a look around it. We can't leave it at that so easily, " Cyclone said. Everyone nodded.

" I will try to find more information about the black hole, " Solar said. " Me too, " Simon said.

" Thank you. Finn and Wayne, do you mind taking over at tracking down the tracking device? " Cyclone said.

" Not at all, " Finn and Wayne said.

" Alright. Everyone, get back to work. We will ask for the others' opinions on this matter once we fine the time. "