Leader Of The Five Elfeans

Thunder got permission again, from Kaizo and Tarung to take a pod from the base to meet the leader.

Kaizo and Tarung didn't know why he was still asking. They have been going out so often, they might as well spend their entire life outside.

Knowing Thunder, he would misunderstand what that actually meant, so they quickly said that it was a tease.

" Of course you can. Go on and take whatever you need, " Kaizo said.

" Just be careful, you and your brothers, okay? " Tarung said. Thunder nodded and thanked them.

" Alright. Let's go, " Thunder said. His brothers nodded and made their way to the launch room. Luke and his brothers decided to stay and continue their secret training.

" How far is your base? " Cyclone asked.

" Quite far. It will take about 3 hours to get there, " Archer said.

" Alright then. Let's get started, " Thunder said.

.............

They were already 2 hours in from arriving at their destination. The Elfeans pods were ahead of the brothers' pods since it was their base that they were going to.

" Do you remember anything on that day, Thunder? " Archer asked. Thunder shook his head.

" Like I said, it's all a blur. I just remember letting some aliens out of a cell, " he said. Archer said nothing.

" Sorry, I can't remember further, " Thunder said.

" Oh no! It's fine. We weren't forcing you... Don't think any of it, " Archer said. His Elfean partners agreed.

" We're just a few miles away now, " Sheena said.

" Copy that. "

The rest of the ride was in silence, until they finally made it to their destination. " We're here, " Collin said.
" Let's meet leader! " Sheena said. They all got down their pods. The Elfeans led them to a part of the planet further from their landing point.

There was nothing to be seen at first. Until Aaron raised his hand and he touched something like a wall. The wall deactivated and let them in.

" Is it safe for us to enter? " Quake said.

" Should be fine, " Archer said. Thunder went through the first just to check that it was safe to pass. He went through, nothing happened at first. But then something activated.

A laser shot at him. Thunder, being the agile person as he is, pulled out his blade and blocked the laser. Everyone dodged the laser and let it shoot the ground instead.

" I take that back, " Archer said.

" Don't come any closer. Or the other weapons will be activated too, " Thunder said, looking alarmed. His brothers nodded.

Then they saw a figure coming towards them. " Who goes there?! " he asked.

" Javynn, it's us, " Collin said. The alien lowered his weapon and saw the Elfeans.