Bad Memories

Leaf P.O.V

We weren't sure what this.... Thing is capable of, but we didn't back down. We stood tall.

" Show us what you got. " There was no voice, only heavy breathing.
" What is this? You are not afraid of me? Everyone fears me! "

" Well, seeing as we have no clue of who you are, then no, we are not afraid of you, " Ice said. " But, then, even if we do know you, we might not be afraid of you. "

There was still no voice, but I could tell that it was angry. " No! Everyone always fears me! " It flung seven cards at us, we dodged every one. More and more cards came as we dodged.

" Elemental power, wind! " Cyclone chanted as he used his powers to push back the cards. Thunder grabbed one.

" Even if you are hiding in the shadows, we can still find you, " Thunder said as he scanned the dark area. His eyes stopped at a direction and he threw the card at it. The card hit something, it was followed by a scream and a flash of light.

We didn't get too close, just in case. " Solar, " Thunder said to him. Solar nodded and went with him into the dark. They came back, with a card. There was something on it. Thunder read it out loud.

" Joker Tu? The crazy clown? " Joker Tu was a mad clown from the Mad Space Asylum. A few years ago, we read an article about him escaping the hospital, but now he is caught.

" Joker Tu doesn't think straight, he used the power cards to suck people into them, that way he will gain power. The more complete the stars, the more powerful the person is. " The rest of us nodded at this statement.

" No wonder he thinks he needs power, he is only worth one star, " Blaze joked. " We found the culprit, now we have to find what he did to the electricity. " Thunder said as he held the card tightly in his hand.

" We don't need to find the thing, we only need to find the position, " Quake said. We turned to him, he was holding a card. On it was the ship's generator.

" He didn't damage it, he completely stole it! " I said. " Hm, the only way to get something out from a power card is to use the object that created them. "

" Cardbot? The card power sphere? " Thunder nodded. There was a chance that it could be here, or maybe Joker Tu just took a ton of cards from it and just ran here.

Clang.

We heard something behind the few cans nearby. We had a hunch of what it was. We approached it slowly, and looked over the cans.

Just as we thought, it was Cardbot. It was whimpering in fear. We had to comfort it. " Hey, it's okay. We are not here to hurt you, " Thunder said calmly. The sphere stopped whimpering, Thunder extended his hand, allowing the sphere to hold it.

" It's okay, you're safe now. " the power sphere slowly took his hand. As soon as it did, it gasped, making Thunder worry a little. " Are you okay? "

" You're here. You're all here at last. Thank you so much for saving me, thank you so much! " it kept saying. " Okay, okay. You're welcome. But we need you to do us a favor. Can you do that? "

" I can, but my power is slowly running out. I need to recharge if I want to do anything. "

" That's okay, then. You can recharge yourself first. We will tell our teammates so they can take you to charge up, " Thunder looked at us, and we nodded. Cyclone contacted Tarung and the others with his watch.

" Come on, let's get you out of here now, " Thunder took the power sphere, we followed him out of the tank room.

Tarung and the others were already outside waiting for us, Cici Ko was holding a flashlight. " What have you discovered? " he asked us. Thunder handed him the card Joker Tu was in. He looked at it with awe.