Jagara

The brothers thought on the first riddle, it was definitely not so hard, but wasn't so easy either.

" Are we able to repeat the riddle? " Solar said.

" If you have to. Do you wish to hear it once again? " the robot said. The brothers nodded.

" I have keys but no locks.
I have a space but no room.
You can enter, but can't go back outside.

What am I? " the robot repeated the riddle. " You cannot look it up, you will face the consequences if you do. "

" We weren't planning to anyway, " Solar said. He turned off the research option from his glasses but didn't take it off, since he is sightless without them.

" We cannot answer wrongly either, you have any idea? " Leaf said.

The brothers were smart, that was for sure. But sometimes too much info might scramble you up. Thunder was the one who was very very into riddles, he'd read and solve them when he had nothing to do.

Thunder scoffed. He looked up. " I might have the answer, " he said. His brothers looked at him.

" You can go ahead if you want, " Cyclone said. Thunder nodded.

" I would like to take a guess, " he said to the robot.

" Of course, what shall be your answer? " the robot said.

" A keyboard, " Thunder answered. His brothers immediately thought of why the answer was that.

" Ah, I understand. A keyboard has keys, it has space, same goes to being able to enter with the key Enter. The lock, room and outside are just there to distract us, " Quake said.

His brothers nodded, they looked back at the robot to see if the answer was correct. The robot didn't react as first, but then he jumped around in delight.

" Yes! Yes! You got it right!! " he said happily. The brothers looked at him, beginning to question their life choices.

" Can we proceed to the next riddle? " the robot said, his eyes baby blue, which means he's in a good mood.

" Alright, fire away, " Blaze said.

" Okay. Here is your second riddle:

What flies when its born,
Lies when it's alive,
And runs when it's dead? "

" Ehehe... What? " Cyclone said.

" Flies when its born, lies when it's alive, and runs when it's dead? " Leaf said, scratching his head.

" Aha.. I'm trying to... run through my brain full of information to find an answer... " Solar said, moving his hands around his head.

" Hm.. You got anything, Icy? " Blaze asked his twin, whose hand is on his chin. He shook his head, and made his hand ice for fun. Then something came to his mind.

" Wait... " he said. " Blazey, I think I've got it! Brothers, come here for a moment. "

His brothers went to his side. " I think I've got the answer to the riddle. Listen here, flies when its born, snow flies around as it forms during snow day. Lies when it's alive, snow and ice lies around as it lives through the day. Runs when it's dead, snow and ice turns to water and runs off and forms into gas. That means it is dead, " Ice said, explaining the riddle.