Rintis

Thunder was still very shaken up by the nightmare he had that night. But he kept quiet about it, not wanting his brothers to be more worried.

He wasn't feeling any better, but it was a relief to everyone that he could stand firmly for a long time. They didn't walk for long though, they stopped and rest in the sitting room.

In there, Leaf had a thought and wanted to tell his brothers about it.
" Hey, I know we aren't supposed to talk about this but... " he said before stopping. His brothers looked at him.

" What is it, Leaf? " Blaze said.

" What condition do you think Rintis is in right now? " Leaf finished his sentence. To be frank, everyone was quite shocked at the question. They haven't heard the word Rintis in so long.

" .. No idea. Rintis doesn't have a king or a queen now. We're gone, Bora Ra's gone, " Solar said.

" We never really bothered to visit it either. We were afraid to, " Ice said. Every brother suddenly felt guilty at the thought of it.

" I.. I'm so sorry for asking... I shouldn't have brought it up...! " Leaf quickly said.

" We can go now if you wish, " Thunder said. His brothers looked at him.

" Are you sure? " Quake said.

" I don't mind at all. We should at least take a look there, I don't think anyone would recognize us anyway, " Thunder said. That sounded more sad than it should.

" I guess we should ask if we could stop by Earth then, " Cyclone said. His brothers nodded and went out of the sitting room to the control room.

" Hey, Godfather, can we ask you something? " Quake said.

" Of course. What is it? " Tarung said.

" We know this is short notice, but could we by chance stop by Earth and visit Rintis? " Blaze and Ice said. Tarung, Kaizo, Fang and the Elfeans looked at each other. The brothers knew they had something to say.

" This is going to be so heartbreaking, " Leon said.

" Everyone, did you know... That the timeline in space and on earth.. Isn't the same? " Tarung said.

The brothers began to feel worried. It was tense because they didn't know this. " How.. Different is it exactly? " Solar said.

The aliens were getting more nervous. But they knew they needed to tell them. " A.. A very.. Long... Time... " Kaizo whispered, but that was enough for the brothers to hear.

They looked at each other, all thinking of the same thing. " No, guys no, " Luke warned. But they didn't listen, they ran out of the room.

" Thunder! Cyclone! No! " Jason shouted after them. The Elfeans ran after them. Fang ran after them as well.

The brothers were already on their vehicles, on their way to Earth. The Elfeans and Fang flew after them in their own vehicles.

They made it to Earth. Solar immediately led his brothers to their Kingdom's destination. They sped up, worried and anxiousness taking over their bodies.

They made it, and the sight was beyond their imagination. Rintis, was gone. It was abandoned, the villages wrecked, it looked like a complete ghost town. The building that scared them to most was, their home. The castle, like the villages, was abandoned, black, and left behind to rot. Ice was terrified to see some leftover ice shards a distance away from where they stood.

The brothers forced their shaking bodies off of their vehicles, and stared at their deserted home. Their eyes wide, and terrified.

" Rintis.... It's.. Gone, " Cyclone said.

" What... Happened here? There couldn't have been a war, could it? " Quake said. Cyclone shook his head vigorously.

" No, no, it couldn't have been. L.. Latorai is still here, look there. If there had been a war, Latorai would've been affected too.... " he reasoned. With wide eyes, his body shook as if he was in the winter. " Did Bora Ra do this..? "

" I don't know... I can't believe we let this happen... " Leaf said. They started to tear up just as the aliens arrived there.

" Oh no... " Leon said.

Like a typical movie, it started raining where they were. That made the moment more sad and depressing, Leaf couldn't hold his legs and they gave way. Solar went down to comfort him, but he too can't keep it in.

Thunder was starring at the place, not moving a muscle. He.. He felt like he'd seen that form of structure before, he does remember Rintis, but something else came to his mind when he saw the desert kingdom.

His eyes went wide. His nightmare. The place where everything took place in his nightmare, it was there. He couldn't handle it, he just couldn't.

His body didn't listen, and fell asleep, causing him to fall off the cliff they were on, and fell to the ground.

The last thing he heard was people shouting his name.

............

" Thunder! Sob... Thunder! Wake up! "
Thunder could hear him, but he didn't respond. He couldn't. His entire being was being as if it was commanded to stay there.

" Prince Thunderstorm, " a voice said. Thunder looked around for the source.

" Who are you? " he asked.

" Your time is close. Soon, you will transform into what you were destined to be, and you will do what you were born to do, " the voice said.

" You keep saying that! I'm not one of you! This is not my destiny! " Thunder cried out.

" You cannot change your destiny, Thunderstorm. You will kill everyone you love, everyone you cherish, and everyone you promised to protect, " the voice said. Thunder heard enough and started to struggle to get out.

The voice kept talking, but he didn't want to listen. He tried to break free.

" Only your true form can break you out of your living hell, Thunderstorm. Transform into one of us, you'll see that I was right, " the voice said.

" No! That isn't my true form! I was born human! And I am not.... One of you!! " Thunder shouted. " Let go of me! Bring me back to my brothers! To my friends!! "

Thunder felt like he was going crazy, but it was not a bad one. He struggled even more, and finally, he broke out. His eyes jolted open, letting tears fall out.

He felt an embrace from many many people. " Thunder!! " Leaf said sobbing.

" Don't do that ever again! You made us worry.. Again! " Solar said, tearing up too.

Thunder was free from the torture, for now anyway. It will come back, and it will come back with everything its got. But for now, Thunder tried to shake it off, and spend the last of his days, maybe hours, with his family and friends.

He returned the hugs with a shaking hand.

" I'm sorry... "